View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 05:10 AM   #10749
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Angel and DP New Martinsville

We give an up and coming Los Angeles Dom the chance to have his way with tough and sexy Angel Cummings...DP actually only looks like he is up and coming...he's been stompin and swingin whips in LA longer than I have...he carries around a huge and dangerous vibrator...a modified angle grinder...quite impressive really....And from the positions that he chose for Angel's torment, I think it's clear that DP is brewing with sadistic perversion...Angel is a great submissive and so tough...where other models scream, she barely shrugs....But DP sticks to his course...clamp covered breasts, whipped clean...rubber bands on the arches...if you have never tried this, get a thick rubber band, wrap it around your naked foot, pull the rubber band out six inches and let go...You'll never willingly do it again...but DP snaps those bands at least ten times...Angel could have called red, but she didnt...I was impressed...In the next scene, DP picks a position that eventually breaks Angel...it's beautful to watch her body truly give out...her thighs to be exact.
Format: m4v
Duration: 7:38
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1450kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 86.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel and DP

HarmonyConcepts Uc Vol 22 Costume Double Feature Cannon Beach

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Sabrina Stone, Cheyenne Allen, Shayna Clark
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Two tales of costumed damsels-in-distress are presented for your enjoyment: In "The Bonds of Matrimony," Sabrina Stone asks her maid of honor, Shayna Clark, to take some bondage wedding pictures before the ceremony.
Format: avi
Duration: 58:25
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 633kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 452.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HarmonyConcepts Uc Vol 22 Costume Double Feature

Busty slave Olga milked on the Sybian Noti

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Olga
Genres: milking machine, bondage, Sybian machine, ball gag
Video language: English
Olga is a very sensitive HuCow, and she is almost ready to start producing! The many milking sessions have taken their toll however, and Olga has become a bit reluctant. So today we are milking her while she is sitting on the Sybian machine, it will help her brain to connect milking with pleasure. The Sybian is so powerful, most HuCows forget about the milking, as the waves of orgasms flow over them. Olga’s nipples have become so soft and sensitive, they will swell up to triple the size from a milking session, and she even starts producing a few drops! We are getting there, so today she is rewarded for all her hard work. A ride on the Sybian should help her through the difficult stages of her transformation!
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 971.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty slave Olga milked on the Sybian

One Tough Cookie Elliott

Jamey is a tough girl and after watching her take a thumping from Otto on Fucking Dungeon, I decided I wanted to play with her next. I knew there was a way to make her react and not hold her screams back, and I was going to find out today what it was. I made this as real as possible, with no acting, just real strict bondage and real torment. Jamey says that she gets off harder when there is pain involved, so you imagine how strong her orgasms will be today. She's one tough cookie, but believe me when I tell you that the cookie always crumbles.
Format: m4v
Duration: 12:41
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1494kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 148.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Tough Cookie

Tabernacle Torment -Arielle Aquinas New Tazewell

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body.
He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt.
Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I’m starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tabernacle Torment -Arielle Aquinas

Время генерации страницы 0.12854 секунды с 9 запросами