View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 05:48 AM   #27774
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BC - Bored Stepbros: Jack Bailey, Alex Meyer Bareback Wiconisco

When stepbrothers Alex Meyer and Jack Bailey find themselves feeling extra bored they try to think of ways to keep each other busy. When one of the stepbro’s suggests that he can take care of his stepbro’s boner, things quickly become very entertaining between the two.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BC - Bored Stepbros: Jack Bailey, Alex Meyer Bareback

Skinny boy with meaty cock Houghton

Sky is a skinny scruff but he just takes what his mate Moskito owes him. After Moskito has sucked on his meaty cock, Sky rides out his new hole and fucks the boy like there is no tomorrow. After changing positions, the son of a bitch tightens up his hole and it's time for a fat, thick load of jizz right in his bottom's face.
Duration: 14:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5801kbps
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 621.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny boy with meaty cock

CF - (Roman) Romancing Kyler Bareback Barneston

First thing's first - I'm not sure which of the guys originally, weeks ago, went digging around the deepest, darkest recesses of some random closet during a break in filming and managed to dig up all these old Corbin Fisher shirts that I didn't even know were around, but I'm glad they did. The guys look cute in these blast-from-the-past t-shirts. Roman in particular looks quite sexy sporting one in this episode, though Roman always looks sexy. Roman and Kyler had quite the rapport while hanging out around the studio, and that carried over to this scene here. These guys were getting along, having fun, and were more than happy about having the chance to get down and dirty together. Roman takes on the big brother role quite well here, eager to show Kyler some new tricks and work him over good. And once Kyler gets Roman's dick in him? Kyler discovers he gets along with Roman even more than he thought he did! The facial Kyler gets here has to be one of the biggest we've filmed - and he gives it to himself! He's on his back, legs in the air, Roman's big dick pumping his hole, then fires off a massive load that sails up and over his entire chest, blasting his own face with cum. Roman's dick was clearly hitting the spot, over and over and over again! Roman doesn't want Kyler's face to be all that's coated in cum, though, and makes sure Kyler's hole gets drenched in cum as well!
Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5798kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CF - (Roman) Romancing Kyler Bareback

Doctor Examination Solo

Release Year: 2014
Studio: MonsterCocks.Staxus
Cast: Jace Reed, Matt Johnson
Genres: Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, BlowJob, Big Dick, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot
Matt John has a patient with a big cock and decides to try it for himself.... I know we have a lot of big dicked stars on the site, but the cock Jace has is one of the most immense of all. It’s long, smooth, hooded and with a perfect swollen helmet that all of us would love to suck on and drain the cum from –e on guys, I know it’s not just me who would love to try deep throating that thing! lol Doctor Matt is amazed by that thing, and although he must see hundreds of cocks every week (imagining for a moment that he could be a real doctor) this is one length of manmeat he simply cannot ignore. He’s on that length to suck and slurp pretty quickly by the looks of things, but he’s the kind of boy who isn’t happy until he’s taken that big uncut cock in his ass too – and totally raw.
Duration: 21:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 793.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doctor Examination

Spritzz - Workout Buddies Swapping Head And Holes 1080p South Harwich

Workout buddies Tony and Pierce know how to cool down the right way once they’ve lifted weights and enjoyed a shared shower. With their cocks loaded with post workout cum it’s only natural they’d need to get those loads pumping from their boners and it’s only normal that they’d help each other with it. After a little comparing of their stiff young dicks the two are rubbing their friend’s erection, but a little wanking soon leads to a whole lot of sucking when they decide to try swapping head. With a whole lot of oral for the friends to share it’s perhaps no surprise that Pierce is soon ready to let his pal fill his tight hole with his bareback inches, fucked deep on the couch from behind, riding his friend’s meat while his own full balls bounce, finally on his back and taking deep thrusts until Pierce is spitting splooge from his dick and taking a hot facial from Tony’s unloading erection.
Duration: 21:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spritzz - Workout Buddies Swapping Head And Holes 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.18895 секунды с 9 запросами