LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra's Super Strict Sundress Strappado to the Spiral Stairs! Narrows

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
All On-Screen. Sandra thought he was just going to rob her and leave. He left her tightly tied in the bedroom and closed the doors, so she thought he left. But because she had high heels on, he heard her hopping from the other room! He comes back and teaches her a lesson. The comfortable bandanna cleave gag she had on is removed. The entire bandanna is then stuffed into her moth, stretching her jaw wide open, then multiple layers of microfoam tape are wrapped around her head, between her teeth and over her moth to keep it in. the punishing gag wasn't enough, so with he arms and elbows tightly tied together behind her, he pulls her wrists up over her head and tethers them to the top of the stairs. The strict strappado forcefully bends her over and causes the already over-tight crotchrope to dig further into her pussy. The sensation is unbearable and welcome at the same time. The whole predicament is topped off by he dress top being removed, exposing Sandra's tightly tied, massive mammaries! She pleads with you, the viewer, for release. But I dont think you're inclined to help her, are you?
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3003kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 311.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra's Super Strict Sundress Strappado to the Spiral Stairs!

Lucy WSP Pt2 Kneeling Frogleg Huesca

The next in the Whipping Post Series. This one showcases Lucy in slammed elbows and a ballgag that keeps getting tighter. I finally got Lucy to give me the "I hate you" look! That was right after I added the nipple clamps and tightened her gag a notch. At the end when I undo the gag strap she still can't the ballgag out of her mouth by herself because her jaw clamped so tight around it.
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 791.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy WSP Pt2 Kneeling Frogleg

Captured Alisha Adams Shaoyang

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian
Alisha is here for a reason, though. She wants to model for Elise in her new photo spread. Elise did explain to her that this was not the standard gig.
Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captured Alisha Adams

Orgasm Session Caught on Spying Security Camera! Woodgate

Sandra was ready for an evening in. The ship had been non-stop dancing and entertainment, but she just wanted to spend some time alone in rope with her electric boyfriend. She never even realized she was being watched. The innocuous device upon the wall that she thought was a smoke detector was actually a camera... Sandra has on a red and black Rago 9357 open bottom All-in-one body briefer girdle, black stockings and no panties. She puts her favorite rope and ballgag on the bed and gets her Hitachi wand from the nightstand. She seats the huge ballgag deep behind her teeth and then ties her ankles to her thighs, frogtie-style, then ties her tits in a tight harness. He hands are cinched into a rope device behind her back. Now she is totally helpless. Well, not helpless enough for her to grab her wand from behind and begin to tease herself with it. She bounces and struggles around the bed to get the right position to get the business end of the wand on her pussy. Moaning, screaming into her gag, shaking from the pleasure, she struggles from position to position as she discovers new ways to tease her herself in her strict self bondage!
Duration: 31:54
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3125kbps

File size: 803.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasm Session Caught on Spying Security Camera!

Housewife Hostage Sandra Hogtied and Silenced with a HUGE gag! Castorland

Curvy housewife, Sandra, didn't know the nefarious plan of her cleaning lady. Now, we find her tightly tied in in the spare room, her shapely legs clad in pantyhose/tights, her skirt inching up her round ass, and her slik blouse virtually bursting its buttons because her huge tits are thrust forward by her elbows forced behind her back! She struggles around the room and that draws the ire of the evil cleaning lady. Sandra is then left in a strict hogtie and relieve of the constricting blouse, allowing her massive boobs to be on display for whoever finds her...IF they ever find her!
Duration: 11:28
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2594kbps

File size: 244.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Housewife Hostage Sandra Hogtied and Silenced with a HUGE gag!

Время генерации страницы 0.03157 секунды с 9 запросами