Old 06-18-2021, 05:53 AM   #4737
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Greg Jameson shows off his raging hard cock Seeley

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Greg Jameson
Genres: Big Dick, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Tattoos.
Video language: English
Greg Jameson seems like a nice all around boy next door. But then he takes his shirt off and there is nothing next door about his body. It is more likely out of this world. His abs, pecs and biceps are rock hard. The only thing that is harder on his body would be his cock. This thing went up and never came back down. As he stripped off the underwear, the massive pud sprung to attention. He stood there and jerked it off for us. Then he laid back and started to stroke himself while clutching at his smooth chest. His skin is soft, and his muscles are hard. And we have not even gotten to the best part yet. Greg bends over and shows off one of the most fuckable holes in creation. He spreads his bubble butt lets his finger graze over his hot hole. Finally he lifts up his body and starts to jerk off harder and harder. Greg Jameson is about to cum. He gives out a yelp as he shoots streams of white cum all over our ottoman. He squeezes the last drops and lets them linger on his finger. He looks into the camera and smiles. This boy loves being watched. And after you cum, you will be watching him over and over again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3327kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 487.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Greg Jameson shows off his raging hard cock

Ryan Cruce Jerks Off 1080p Union

Cast: Ryan Cruce
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off
I think Ryan looks younger than 22 for some reason. But he is certainly a mature guy. He has worked at the same job since he was 18, and seems to be nice stable guy. Very personable and grounded. He likes slightly older guys because they seem to have their act together like he does. He was working the " I am Bi." thing, but I think he is playing for the gay team these days. Speaking of teams, he played soccer when he was younger and has a thing for jock-type guys. He still seems a little inexperienced sexually, but he knows for sure he likes to be on Top. Though when I came up behind him to show off his amazing ass, his dick seemed to perk up. I think he might be down 'someday' to experiment with sitting on one, just as long as it isn't as hefty as his own thick uncut cock. Ryan seems like a sweet guy who is still trying to figure things out sexually. Stay tuned next week as he tries to figure things out with our hot little red head Delaney. It is one of those Serviced videos that snowballed into something a bit more....interactive!
Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5713kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 749.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Cruce Jerks Off 1080p

Türkish Cum Guns 1 Sebago Lake

Release Year: 2003
Studio: turkish-boys.com
Description:We have time for Turks.....slip cream. Cut cocks need spittle or lubricant, so it slips better. 18 Turks show their hot bodies and also what you can do with them. The film is about scenes in which the guys also show where they like to have it. Hairy asses, cut cocks and these faces. Not only for lovers of Turkish guys.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:37:21
Video: 720x540, DivX 4, 1017kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Türkish Cum Guns 1

Hole Busters Vol 4, Scene #03 Chester

Cast: Ty Roderick
Genres: Boots, Dildos/Toys, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Solo, Tattoos
Video language: English
There's nothing hotter than a handsome, tattooed, hung stud who loves to play with his hole. Ty Roderick brings an assortment of toys into the locker room and kicks back on a bench with his big white ass in the air. He warms up by shoving a long handheld dildo in an out of his tight hole. Once he's loosed up he grabs the big daddy - a fat faux cock with a suction cup base. He mounts it on the bench and bounces up and down on it, fucking himself hard. All the assplay gets him rock hard so he lies back and jacks his huge thick cock until he blows!
Duration: 14:38
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1448kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 176.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole Busters Vol 4, Scene #03

Время генерации страницы 0.15636 секунды с 9 запросами