View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 07:04 AM   #29082
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Cum On My Scat Filled Nylon Socks Feet

- Cum On My Scat Filled Nylon Socks Feet

Description:
I wear my cute white crop top and nothing else on. I tease you with my tanned body sitting then stand up and walking to you to give sight of my pretty feet. Asking you that Do you wanna being my slave? But my little dirty foot slave? I will treat you nice and well like a good but dirty boy and every time I will serve my clean or dirty foot for you to play. Come and play with me this time again you wont regret.
I ask you to worship and love me like every single day. My feet is your weakness. I know better than you how weak could be you are when watching them deeply in mess. I lick my tiny toes and ask you to do the same. Every toes are like sweet candies which would melting in your mouth. I have to pee so I pee on each of my feet and like a good girl lick my pee off. Ask you to do the same. I get on missionary pose legs wide apart feet up and insert a glass toy into bum to make myself poo whats coming up pretty quickly but before I realize how nasty and stinky my poo. I also present you what I have. Nylon socks in my hand to put them on later but just after I filled with scat each. I squat up and filling both nylon with yellow creamy scat front of your eyes and then put them on. Wow the feeling is priceless when nasty warm poo touching my soft feet. Then I film in POV while show close up the shitty socks feet and squeeze them to each other, play with feet and curling my shitty toes in pretty close up sight. You also can hear that juicy noises when moving my toes. Lovely isnt it? So I dont need to ask how hard your dick right now because I know you wanna throbbing soon right? I do encourage you to jerk off as always ensure lots of dirtiness and scat nylon feet view to make sure you going to cum on my feet. I do fuck my asshole while legs up and give you little countdown when you should being ready to cum on my scat feet. Good boy you are. Then remove the nylon socks and can enjoy even more my creamy poo covered feet and soles. What if next time I pull on your dick this dirty nylons and help you to jerk off? Would be great right? Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2159.mp4
File Size : 1571.12 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:40
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: