View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 02:13 PM   #441
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scorepass.com- Kat Vixen

Scorepass.com- Kat Vixen

Description:
Kat Vixen was one of the early VoluptuousXL Girls in 2002. She and her husband opened a site in 2000. Both swingers, they are still active in the adult lifestyle. They were one of the earliest amateur couples on the web. A very lusty, busty, energetic redhead, nature-lover Kat would get fucked by hung studs while her hub filmed the action. This is an excerpt of an interview from 2002. What sexually satisfies you the best? Kat: Clit stimulation. How important is cock size to you? What size cock do you like? Kat: Not that important. I prefer at least 6 inches, but any bigger then 10 can hurt if they don_t know how to use it. I have had 4 inchers who made me scream with pleasure and 10 inchers that hurt. What_s the biggest cock you can take in your butt? Kat: I can_t stand anal. It hurts too much so that doesn_t happen. Where was the most unusual place you had sex with a guy? Kat: When we were really horny, coming back from Canada, my husband and I pulled into someone_s long, wooded driveway so he could fuck me while I was bent over the hood. Do you like sex best in the morning, afternoon or night? Kat: I like sex whenever the mood strikes. Never thought of the time of day.
Model:
Kat Vixen and Torn Rose
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : KatVixen_9711_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
File Size : 276.53 MB
Resolution : 656x480
Duration : 00:14:09
Video : AVC, 2 600 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: