View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 09:48 PM   #1288
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Mystwood Manor Version 0.5.1 Full

In Mystwood Manor you play as a young adult who finds himself in charge of a very old and mysterious hotel, due to some “unexpected” events.
You will hire, train and manage your staff, build new facilities and upgrade your hotel to meet your customers’ demands. Each girl on your staff will have her own unique personality and backstory.
As you progress each of their storylines you will find out more about them and get to know them inside and out...
Will you be able to unravel the mysteries of Mystwood, while running and growing your hotel business? Get ready for a new adventure, filled with dark secrets, shocking plot twists and most of all, lots and lots of hot, steamy sex!?

Hey guys,
I have finished Hana’s tier 4 events and added the first tier 5 for Julia. Honestly, I was hoping to do a bit more, but the scenes took more time than I anticipated and there were some very persistent bugs/issues that needed to be fixed. But all in all, I feel like the game is moving in the right direction.
I’ll put a poll this weekend for the next month, as there is plenty of new content to add now. I hope you will enjoy the update and if you have any feedback, please let me know! Note: Existing saves can be copied over by moving the profiles folder from the previous version to this one. All the best, Faerin
Story
• Added all tier 4 events for Hana.
• Added all tier 5 outfits for Julia.
• Added the first tier 5 event for Julia.
• Added all tier 5 outfits for Amber.
• Implemented the office, adding 2 new jobs for the MC that will increase your hotel progression (and 2 upgrades that increase the effectiveness of the corresponding jobs). (I’ll probably add more jobs later on in the development).
Gameplay/UI
• Added a dialog for Julia to remind players of the guest level, as this seems to be missed a lot.
• Improved the overall memory management, which should prevent leaks and hopefully reduce crashes on some older systems.
Bugfixes
• Uppgraded to a new version of the video player, this should fix the issue playing animations on Windows 8.1
• The scrollbar on the progression tab now resets when switching to another girl/guest.
• Fixed a bug with the adventurer card, causing equiped items to get lost when switching the card to a different girl.
• Fixed a bug causing random lockups when skipping through dialogs (please let me know if you still encounter this).

Developer: Faerin
Platform: Windows
Language: English, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish
Version: 0.5.1 Full
Censored: No
Size: 773 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e96fb6b9576e6/My...nor_v0.5.1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/e96fb6b9576e6/...nor_v0.5.1.rar

Alenja's Adventures v0.035 Remaster

My first game of hopefully many more, is called "Alenja‘s Adventures" where you take on the role of different characters to progress through the story. The game takes place in a dark fantasy world where "Alenja", the main character and daughter of a female warrior, will go on a journey to not only develop her fighting skills, but also discover her sexuality. A trip full of surprises and unexpected encounters will help you to determine the greater cause that is responsible for the chaos the country is in. For better immersion, I have created a simple and over time advancing combat system, that gives you a variety of ways to lead your battles.?

Changelog:
- Rendered around 80 New Images
> Over 20 Images for Animations
- Recreated and Extended the Cave Scene in a new Full 3D Environment
> Completely remade the Oral Sex Animation
> The new one is More Detailed, got More Frames and More Camera Angels
- You will fight your second Opponent using the Improved Combat System
> The second fight adds a new block mechanic to the system
- Over 600 Lines of Code have been added
- Overall Number of Sound Effects over 220

Developer: Wet & Wild Production
Platform: Windows