View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 03:04 AM   #29399
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - The Shit Keeps Coming

- The Shit Keeps Coming

Description:
1920x1080 HD
Shot pretty close up- right at the good stuff- I had been holding it in for 1 hour (which is intense for me) especially since I have crazy IBS and when I have to go I HAVE to go. Well.. I literally have been holding it in to give a nice big shit. I focus the camera on my ass, spread it and try and hold it in but I literally cant it just comes out and right onto the floor. This is the first time I have ever shit on something that wasnt a paper towel or tub I finally got the courage to take a shit right on my bathroom floor. I didnt expect to poop for almost 2 minutes straight.. Its insane the amount of shit that comes out of my tiny 112 lb body. Of course I give great shots of the big pile of shit on the floor as well.
I love being so naughty &amp messy.
Model:
QuinnBrooks
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : LOTSOFPOOPUPCLOSE72217.mp4
File Size : 101.97 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:04
Video : AVC, 4 493 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream