View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 04:59 AM   #29423
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Favorite jeans and sneakers

- Favorite jeans and sneakers

Description:
We love to spoil shit your jeans we with Olga posing in jeans and on our feet wearing sneakers , first video we made for you strip , we show you turns your jeans and sneakers first, Olga followed me . We parade around the room taking various poses , taking off jeans and showing you my clean ass then again wear jeans on their Asses . After we showed you how beautiful we look jeans Olga got cancer and began to fill his jeans with shit and urine , the legs of Olga flows the urine leaving the trail wet jeans , her jeans are full of shit . Olga takes off jeans to show you her dirty ass , yeah thats a lot of shit on her ass and jeans . Olga wears dirty jeans back on the ass . Now its my turn to fill your jeans with piss and shit , I also stand cancer and starts to shit and piss in my favorite jeans , my running feet leaving urine on the jeans wet trail , I take my jeans off my ass all in the shit , and my jeans are within full of shit , showing you my ass all in the shit again, I wear the jeans .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1751.mp4
File Size : 1303.24 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:25
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: