View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 08:13 AM   #29471
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Our First Time Interrupted Jeans Pooping

- Our First Time Interrupted Jeans Pooping

Description:
I finally invite you over to my place after a few months of dating. You bring me a little bottle of champagne, *thanks* but I am already horny so I dont need alcohol to want to hump you hehehe.
BUT
Surprise I have to shit I talk to you about turning you on by pooping in my light-colored jeans, and then getting you horny with the smell so you will really want to fuck after O) I have my strategies to turn you on
Even though I know it turns you on, I am still a little embarrassed to have to shit during what is supposed to be our first time.what a memory of our first fuck Um, she had to totally SHIT??
Watch my light-colored jeans fill up with my big poop, some farts in there too, and lots of crackling as the bulge gets bigger and squished in my jeans
Then I show you the big round pile on the floorLOL it fell out of the pants leg when I took my jeans off.
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ourfirsttime_small.mp4
File Size : 36.48 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:04:52
Video : AVC, 914 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: