View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 08:17 AM   #29473
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Cancelled a Date Cuz I Had to Shit Pants

- Cancelled a Date Cuz I Had to Shit Pants

Description:
Booo, so sad I couldnt go on a date because of my bad shit I was running late for a date, wearing my cute teal shorts and shiny black high heels.but then the urge to shit struck me so bad I didnt know what to doI couldnt go to the date after taking a big shit as my butt would stink and that wouldnt be good if my date and I started to get naughty O) So I am stuck having to stand there and shit in my shorts.
I push and push, wow, it is a looooon dump Then I show it off a little, you can see a bit of a bulge in my shorts But then when I finally take off my shorts and am just in my cute pink panties you can see the nice dark bulge really well, my panties are well-fitting so they held all my shit in My poop got so smooshed it looks like an empanada HAHAHA.
Finally I take off my panties and show you the empanada LOL.Too bad I wont be going on a date. Want to stay home and watch me poop, that would be a fun date :O)
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : cancelleddatetealshortspoop_25112014.mp4
File Size : 81.97 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:21
Video : AVC, 2 004 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: