View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 09:58 AM   #29497
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Piss soaked masturbation and enema

- Piss soaked masturbation and enema

Description:
This is one of my hottest videos yet. Wearing only a slutty crop top and some Christmas socks, I settle in for an enema session. I dont know what came over me, but I got really horny. I did my usual routine of easing the process with aroma therapy and my big, giant clit got rock hard instantly. I couldnt resist playing with it. I had a full bladder because the original plan was to get on the toilet and poo asap so I didnt bother taking a pee break before I turned the camera on. I wasnt planning or expecting to masturbate.
Anyway, I got carried away and ended up pissing all over the floor as I played with my pussy. I absolutely SOAK my socks in a combination of urine and squirt. Watch me jerk my clit and finger fuck my dripping pussy as I continue to piss myself.
I cant get enough. I keep up the pussy play as I do the enema. I just cant keep my hands off my cunt.
When its time to eliminate, I slow down the footage.
Model:
FuzzyWolf
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : enema-masturbation-10-min.mov
File Size : 624.83 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:30
Video : AVC, 8 057 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: