View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 01:18 PM   #29543
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Fun and Sexy SKYPE Shit

- Fun and Sexy SKYPE Shit

Description:
This is my first time ever pooping on Skype for a big fan of mine It was so fun to talk to him for a while and then hear him get excited with anticipation when I told him I finally had to shit :O)
There is quite a bit of conversation in this clip, plus I show him some of my special art LOL. I also drink a cup of coffee to try to get the poop to come out finally.. but then the shitting scene is so hot as I stand up and give him that big virtual dump Plus it was a really bad stinker and I tell my fan how bad it is hehehe.
Priced a bit lower as there is some talking (mostly him asking about me and me answering) leading up to the poop scene.
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : skypeshit.mp4
File Size : 110.51 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:09
Video : AVC, 2 024 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: