A guy at a bus stop

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
File Size: 238 MiB
Runtime: 31 min 23 s

Tags: Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Cum Shot, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings
Cast:
Description: I was out on the prowl in leafy Surrey and saw a guy at a bus stop that I liked the look of and fancied shagging. So I approached him and told him that I had an internet site based upon nylon stockings. Now he was quite nervous initially, but i've found over the years that whenever I mention those 2 words 'nylon and stockings' together in the same sentence, they seem to have a weird hypnotic effect on men that i've always used as a secret weapon. I certainly got his attention when I showed him my seams and asked him if he'd like to come back and let me give him a fashion show in my stockings and he agreed exclaiming it was his 'lucky day'!
When we got back I explained that members of my site can write in and come along and have some fun with me as long as everything we film appears for other members to see. We start off gently with Jig straightening my seams. His hands felt wonderful on my legs and as they rubbed up and down he became aware that I had no knickers on! I had achieved the secretarial look with my red silky blouse and black tight skirt and thought that this was an opportune moment to pounce upon Jig and kiss him. This got him rather excited and I told him to get his cock out. He was rather surprised at this as he was only here for a fashion show (well that's what he thought anyway) but he didn't need asking twice! He kept his suit on while I took him in my mouth and I think this is really sexy and I often fantasize about this so when he fucked me in doggy with his cock hanging out of his flies, this made me extra horny. Jig has a really long cock which hit all the right spots and had me orgasming as he pumped into me with my legs up in the air, he even lost it too and ended up spunking half in my pussy and half out, with the spunk running down my bum cheeks. I show off my pussy for the camera and it looks divine, all glistening and swollen. An exhausted Jig and I decided that a shower would be in order to clean him up before sending him on his way but my filthy mind is only thinking of round 2 on that lovely cock of his.

A guy at a bus stop
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09799 секунды с 9 запросами