View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 01:23 AM   #2052
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Shona River

Shona River

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 1.23 GiB Time: 21 min 43 s

Amateur, Round Butts, Stockings, Lesbian, Reality, Masturbation, Shaved, Upskirt, Babe
So we have changed into thigh high boots and micro mini skirts. Yet we still maintain standards with our seamed stockings. Just how it should be! Seeing as this is Shonas' first experience with another girl, I think she took quite a liking to it. I sensed she was a tad dominant underneath that cool, calm exterior and decided to let her try her hand at spanking my bottom. I thought she did a good job and it certainly got me wet as she spanked me with one hand and rubbed my pussy with the other. I could see it was definately turning her on as well as she got into the role. Then it was my turn and I loved feeling her bottom warm up and seeing it go red as I spanked her harder and harder. Pushing my thumb into her tight, wet pussy as she began to jerk around was another highlight for me. Man this girl can kiss and we literally sucked each other lips off (those on our faces and 'down below'). I hope Shona returns as I feel there is far more we could explore. With some whips, handcuffs and a strap-on I'm sure I could reveal Shonas' dark side.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05305 секунды с 9 запросами