View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 03:25 AM   #44
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Melissa - POV

Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Melissa - POV

Description:
ALL-POV VERSION Where else would you meet a cute and ditzy shop-a-holic but at the place she gets her fix So when I met 19 year old Melissa at a local mall for her interview she could barely look at me. She was so nervous that I wasn_t sure if she would go through with it. Lucky for all of us I was able to convince her that it was her only means of making fast easy money. She had never had sex on camera before, but with those Christmas shopping bills piling up, desperate times call for desperate measures. It is amazing what a little hottie will do for money, and when I told her how much she could make I could see the wheels turning in that cute little head of hers. At least I thought she was thinking Well you know me and my sick and perverted mind. Once I got her clothes off, the whore that_s in every girl came out and she even surprised me by fisting herself. I put this one through the paces and she took everything I threw at her. What a little closet whore Well, If this is any indication of what girls will do when they are desperate for money, this economic slump will bare many great exploitations for 2009 Enjoy ...and yes I got her to come back for another scene were I fucked the crap out of her asshole for you anal lovers
Model:
Melissa
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-melissa---pov-1539.mp4
File Size : 1038.24 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 01:40:50

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1539_full.zip - 63.8 MB

Download VIDEO: