View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 03:32 PM   #105
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Juggleballs with Kandie, Sassy, and Amber

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Juggleballs with Kandie, Sassy, and Amber

Description:
I gotta be honest, I think this might be one of the hottest videos I_ve published to date. Three girls play the new game of Juggleballs. They take turns bouncing a ball off a membrane for 30 seconds, and whoever gets the fewest bounces strips. Veteran (and fan fave) Kandie returns with a long-timer we haven_t seen in awhile: Amber (Chase, not Heavens.) Joining them is new girl Sassy. More about her later.

As the game goes on, the ladies_ sense of fair play slips a bit, and what_s supposed to be a non-contact sport gets a little rough. The loser is delivered into Dante_s hands, for him to do with her as he likes. And what does he like? Well... a couple of years ago, I published an episode where the loser got hit in the face with a pie. I couldn_t resist the pun and put it in Category: CREAMPIE. Well, I_m proud to say that I_ve finally got an episode that legitimately fits that category.

Features a guest appearance by Thor the Shoodle. Sassy, by the way, was not supposed to play. She_s Dante_s girlfriend, and after much prodding, agreed to fill in for a no-show. I tell you this because it helps explain some of her reactions
Model:
Amber, Jennie, Sassy
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-197-Strip-Juggleballs-with-Kandie-Sassy-and-Amber-HD.mp4
File Size : 841 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:49:06

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-197-Strip-Juggleballs-with-Kandie-Sassy-and-Amber-HD.mp4 - 841.0 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.04133 секунды с 9 запросами