View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 04:15 AM   #1605
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default Webcam Adventure

Webcam Adventure

DOWNLOAD

About video
Jim and I had a really great idea of going onto my favourite webcam website and seeing if I could get someone so turned on that I could get them from just watching me on webcam to actually coming over to our place and fucking me on camera.

I thought I might try a few different outfits out and then put the clips online and get the guy to choose the one he liked best to see me get fucked in, then ask him if he'd like to be the one to fuck me! Firstly for the pvc fans, we have a whole pvc ensemble of tight dress, with gloves, thigh high boots and of course, fully fashioned stockings. Then I tried on a white body stocking with leather thigh high boots and finally, the outfit I know Jim would love and eventually choose, the red kilt, tight white shirt, white panties, black heels and seamed stockings. Of course, as I was feeling filthy I had to have a play with myself in the outfits and make the most of teasing Jim!

And so it eventually happened that a guy called Alexei came into my webcam room and was up for a little bit of adventure. After discussing and deliberating with him what he and i would like to do, showing him the 3 outfits and over coming his nerves of appearing in front of the camera, he nervously decided to give it a go. So take a look and see what happened to the guy who ventured into my webcam room and ended up having a whole lot more fun!
Starring:
Tags: Blowjobs, Brunettes, Cum Shot, Hardcore, Stockings, Teens

Size: 871 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 37 min 29 s

JustPlay331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03439 секунды с 9 запросами