View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 01:56 AM   #356
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I ll Show You Mine with SarahBeth and Stefanie

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I_ll Show You Mine with SarahBeth and Stefanie

Description:
Dreadlocked Stefanie (she of 3D scanning fame) returns with SarahBeth to play Ill Show You Mine. The game is very simple: theres one card for each piece of clothing the girls are wearing, and each time a card is drawn, that piece of clothing has to come off. It doesnt actually matter who draws the card, yet whenever I pull out the game the players always bicker about whose turn it is. I always want to grab them and shake them and yell it doesnt matter but never mind. Theyre having fun, which I guess is what counts.

The quick, 5-minute game starts off with one girl on a serious losing streak, but by the end, its tightened up significantly.

The loser gets an over-the-knee spanking (Ive gotten a few requests for that) and after 20 good ass-jiggling swats, shes nice and pink. The loser also has the Lush (our remote-controlled vibrating egg) inserted by the winner, who gets to play with it a bit. And the Lush is left in place to make the loser squirm through the next game.
Model:
Stefanie, SarahBeth
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-642-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-SrahBeth-and-Stefanie-HD.mp4
File Size : 270.34 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:18

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-642-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-SrahBeth-and-Stefanie-HD.mp4 - 270.3 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.11917 секунды с 9 запросами