View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 07:34 AM   #2725
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Elizabeth Andrews: Hobbled in Extreme Heels Pemaquid

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
I'm getting ready for a shoot day for Office Perils. I'm wearing a black spandex hobble dress and leather waist cincher. I need to decide what high heel I am wearing. It's between a printed t-strap and a black extreme pump. I can't bend over too much because of my tightly cinched waist, so I try to put the heels on without hands and it proves difficult with my ankles hobbled with spandex. After I fumble around some, I manage to try both pair on and settle for the black heels. Then, I remember I forgot my ballgag and need to go upstairs to retrieve it. This is a rather difficult activity. The tight hobble dress prevents me from bending my knee properly. The extreme heels are already hard to walk in. I find a way to climb the stairs slowly and carefully. It was also a bit painful. Standing in these black extreme heels really take a toll on the ball of my feet. My mission is finally complete and I can move on to the next thing on my agenda.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 341.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews: Hobbled in Extreme Heels
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03680 секунды с 9 запросами