Old 07-07-2021, 04:51 AM   #11418
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Vibrator torment Ellendale

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Starting off alone in the dungeon, Brandy can't stand up because one ankle is leashed to her neck. When Bryan enters, he paws at her big boobs and strings her nipples toward the ceiling! Roped standing with belled clamps on her nips, Brandy can do nothing as Bryan pulls off her thong panty and ties on a crotchrope. The next scene is a doozy: Brandy is roped into a package and suspended over a vibrator! She can't move an inch as it buzzes against her pussy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 1117kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 706.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vibrator torment

Four hour Carrara mask Challenge Solebury

Tall dancer girl Britney returns, and she is always full of confidence. She did in chastity before, and this time I have a very special Challenge for her.
Locked in full chastity (bra and belt), Britney curiously holds the locking Carrara mask in her hands when I approach her. Much to my surprise, she has put on a flimsy school girl outfit OVER her chastity outfit. ‘Do you like it?’, she asks when I comment on the silly outfit. No, I don’t. I tell her to take it off so we can see her chastity belt and chastity bra. And her collar of course. Britney looks amazing in chastity, she always does. Her super long legs are somehow even more sexy when she wears a chastity belt.
I tell her that she will be locked in the Carrara mask for 4 hours in order to get her prize money today. Britney laughs and says: ‘Bring it on! I have got this Challenge!’. Moments later, when the mask is locked on, she is still full of confidence. The mask is so tight on her cheeks she can barely speak. The chin rest can even close her mouth a little more by turning the screw underneath, but I leave it for now.
This mask is a lot of fun! It is face chastity basically. Chastity Babes can not do naughty things with their mouths while locked in this mask. They can’t eat either (which keeps them in shape for their chastity belt). There is a secondary lock so the mouth cover can be removed. It is now a grill, but it can be replaced with a solid plate if needed. I am sure I will do that in the next four hours! The mask locks with a single lock on top of the head. Both padlocks can be different, so the girl can be allowed to remove the mouth plate but not the entire mask.
Britney is so full of confidence, she needs to be taught a lesson. In this case, the lesson will be: four hours is longer than you think!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13143kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 510.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Four hour Carrara mask Challenge

Dakkota - Bound for Boardroom Entertainment Laurelton

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Dakkota was seated waiting on Mr Big Boss in a slinky black dress, leather gloves and some leopard print heels. Mr Big Boss comes in and tells her that she's to be tied up and put on display for some executives on the board room big screen. He has her remove the dress down to a girdle with garters to seamed stockings and a black bra. She asks him a bit about the bondage preferences that the different executives from different parts of the world while he bind her wrists tightly behind her back. Next comes a white ballgag strapped tightly in Dakkota's waiting mouth. She shifts her weight from one nervous heel to another before Mr Big Boss comes back with another rope and tightly binds Dakkota's elbows together behind her back. A nice wide array of coils encircles her upper arms and is cinched tightly before another long rope is gotten and her arms are bound tightly to her body. With that ropework being done she's instructed to seat herself on the stool in the room again and her legs are tied first at the thighs holding them in a cross and then her lower ankle is tied off to the stool legs and then her other leg follows folding her shapely leg back just a bit and holding it there. A pink blindfold is then applied and Dakkota is left alone for a bit to begin her struggle entertainment. Mr Big Boss appears again and informs Dakkota that he's had a request to rotate her for a bit of a different view and lifts her and the stool up and rotates them 180 degrees to the left giving a better overall view of her tightly bound arms and the body cinch. She wiggles and puts on a nice show for the executives in the other room. She can only hope that they're as pleased with the view as she is giving it to them.
Duration: 15:35
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5645kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 666.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakkota - Bound for Boardroom Entertainment

Brutal Pussy Fisting And Ass Fucking Tied Pipersville

She is spread eagle against a wall flogged and then a crotch rope with a bowling ball tied to it, is applied to ensure her suffering. She starts off a bit timid, but that all changes as the day goes on.
Duration: 26:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 418.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Pussy Fisting And Ass Fucking Tied

Marina - Dacryphilia Dreams Emlyn

Cast: Marina
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM, Fetish, Latex
Marina says that she prefers pain to humiliation but even asking was an empty courtesy from us. She is going to get plenty of both today. In her immediate future is some languishing and a few loaded questions, but when the members decide it is time to go to work on her our entire crew sets about the task enthusiastically.
Clips on her ears, a ring on her nose, and a clamp on her tongue. And that is just the beginning. Once her clothes are cut away we have unfettered access to the most sensitive parts of her body. Her nipples will face clamps that bite down hard enough to make them numb. She will be hooded, caned, vibrated and humiliated for our entertainment.
Duration: 42:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1408kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 478.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina - Dacryphilia Dreams

Время генерации страницы 0.03506 секунды с 9 запросами