Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bdsm Most Popular Domination victim West Stewartstown

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DominatedGirls
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, BJ, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English
When Asley opens her two legs, her freshly shaved pussy shines out! Its oval shape is calling men to fuck her! Frank (and his) Gun hates such bitches. She wants to punish all of them for being such slots, so he does as much as he can do! He binds them and tries to explain them that being a bitch is not a good life, but they don't seem to understand, so he fucks them hard. But frank might not know that this punishment of his just makes the bitches want more!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Domination victim

Come back here right now! Durango

Why do I always leave after locking the girls into so much metal!! I really love to see girls in chastity, but it is better to leave them to see how they move in their natural environment.
In this case, however, it would have been better if I had stayed. Natalie was all cuffed and chained, so it was quite dangerous for her to move about her house. Especially when she went to get a drink in her basement, she almost fell down the stairs! Angry and frustrated, she called me to come over and unlock all of the extra gear that I locked onto her body. She thought her challenge was only going to be 48 hours in a chastity belt! She actually commanded me to come back and let her out. I don’t live too far from her, and I immediately came over to check on her. She was doing fine, she had actually put on her high heels again because it felt better on her achilles tendons (with the ankle cuffs), and the chain didn’t drag on her new floor as much, and she needed to go online for her webcam fans soon (always in high heels!). The only real problem was that the member-requested spreader bar wasn’t really working very well, it was tilted and twisted one of the thigh bands around her leg instead of forcing her legs open. Oh well, I will have to improve that part of the outfit next time!
Duration: 5:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 194.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Come back here right now!

Day 3 report Earlton

Wow, Donna is so nice this year! Her health is still not 100% but she is lovely and she helps me out a lot. I have to take her with me everywhere I go, because the new belt does not have an anal opening, but she is a great assistant and she helps me a lot while I am shooting in my studio.
Amazingly, on the third day (well, after 48 hours if you count from the belting), Donna was still locked in the belt without any breaks. The front shield allows for urination (combined with a shower, or even IN the shower) as it has metal strips that are aligned like blinds with tiny slots between them, but she did not go for a ‘number 2’ break yet.
I left Donna in the ‘black room’ (as I call it), a set that is usually rented out or used for darker BDSM shoots. I was shooting something else in the studio, so she had an hour or two to kill in this room. Surprisingly enough, Donna took it upon herself to record a Day 3 Report. First, she expressed her curiosity about the strange black room and filmed all around her. Then she decided to record herself, naked on the sofa, to tell you about her experiences with the belt and the collar. You will find out exactly what she likes about this new belt, and what she doesn’t like. The collar is terribly heavy, and she is still hoping that it will only be a temporary thing.
Regardless of what you think about her gear, please show some love for Donna if you like her initiative and openmindedness this year! She is doing this for herself, yes, but she lets you enjoy her journey (and she did not have to strip naked in this update), so let’s appreciate that!!
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 174.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Day 3 report

New Slave Baptism Calexico

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish
Video language: English
Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.
Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S&M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions.
Privately Mystique is an amateur pain slave who craves severe punishments and the adrenaline kick of kinky fetish in public on the streets, in the public parks and at fetish fairs round Europe. Her main thing is the helplessness of strict bondage and the subspacing pain of a tough amateur BDSM session in the dungeon.
Duration: 7:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 332.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Slave Baptism

Dolly – getting used to the belt Clatskanie

So I let Dolly get used to the belt for a few hours after her initial belting. She was chained to the bed by her collar wearing nothing but her belt and she accepted it as part of her Casting.
I left her there for a while, and (like most girls) she just killed time with her phone, taking selfies and chatting to friends. She took a lot of selfies of the belt’s anal opening, and she later told me she was fascinated by the fact that her ass cheeks were spread so open. It felt really weird, Dolly said. A tight belt will run the crotch strap very snug against the body, which indeed means your butt cheeks will be pushed aside. This is a strange and ‘open’ feeling, which I’m sure many female belt wearers had to get used to when they were first belted (please comment below). If you ever see a female belt with the crotch strap running over the butt cheeks, it’s not tight enough.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14384kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 845.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly – getting used to the belt

Время генерации страницы 0.02756 секунды с 9 запросами