View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 09:18 AM   #1620
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default From phwoar to WHORE!

From phwoar to WHORE!

DOWNLOAD

About video
After Christen crazed sex antics of last week, I thought things could only get better when I sent her to get dressed up as the commonest of common prostitutes. Christen certainly didn't disappoint and when she reemerged in red fishnet stockings, micro mini-skirt and over knee boots it took me back to my "roots". That was the original concept behind jimslip.com when the plan was first hatched over 12 years ago, when all the girls dressed like whores and chewed gum! Now, folks make sure you have a jumbo box of Kleenex Mansize (Or the new Hog-Snout size would be better) to hand and make sure you are shackled to something solid, wear a hi vis jacket, goggles and scrawl on the back of your jacket, "I WAS WATCHING JIMSLIP.COM" because when Christen bends over in that tight little skirt and invites me to fuck her from behind, your eyes will glaze over and you will be struck by a state of madness and start trying to tear your dick off in wanton lust! During this period of lunacy, you could quite easily find yourself crashing through a window and plunging, naked to your death, still hanging on to your dick to the busy streets below. With the jimslip sign on your back it will be nice to get some free publicity! So beware and remember, "Don't make Health & Safety an issue!"
Starring:
Tags: Blondes, Blowjobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Shaved

Size: 1.66 GiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 29 min 11 s

JustPlay331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04254 секунды с 9 запросами