LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Arielle Lane - Secretary Snatched and Bound La Follette

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Arielle Lane was walking into her living room after coming home from work when she is suddenly forcibly grabbed from behind. The intruder pushed her up against the wall and overpowered her while he bound her hands behind her. He then lifted her in the air and placed her on the ground. The intruder quickly bound her ankles and then shoved a ballgag in her mouth to quiet her pleas of release. Two more pieces of rope were added to her body before her skirt was lifted revealing her red satin panties. Arielle is then left in the room, disheveled and bound as her intruder escapes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6317kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 540.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane - Secretary Snatched and Bound

My Husband's Loving Hand Pancevo

Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Husband's Loving Hand

Sexy Teacher Gets a Lesson in Bondage During Parent Teacher Conference Pt 2 Many Farms

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
As the clip begins, Ms. Anderssen has been stripped to just her pantyhose and is now tied to a chair. With her hands bound behind her back, rope securing her waist to the chair and her ankles tied to the legs of the chair, Ms. Anderssen protests her treatment by her students dad to no avail.Soon her mouth is stuffed again with a ball gag tightly secured in place. her knees are then tightly tied together with more rope. To finish off her predicament and her lesson, nipple clamps are clamped onto her nipples and then tied off to her knees.Secured with no chance of escape, the sexy, but stringent and somewhat aloof teacher is left to suffer and endure in her lesson in bondage.
Duration: 10:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8912kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 725.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Teacher Gets a Lesson in Bondage During Parent Teacher Conference Pt 2

Insex - Twitchy and Wet, Part 1 Spiceland

912 and PD go nuclear in a face-slapping, cock-sucking, breast-bashing Live Feed that reeks of corporal like you’ve never seen corporal before. Pd whips, beats, slaps, and canes like the Hounds of Hell are nipping at his heels. You get the sense that 912 has promised herself, she won’t give in. This is play for the love of it, when you’ve blown away the limits and you don’t give a damn.
Format: avi
Duration: 56:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1122kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 524.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex - Twitchy and Wet, Part 1

Donna – The New Deal Engadine

Everyone’s favorite Italian girl is back in Holland! I’m so excited! Donna is definitely the one who put this website on the map, and she continues to be amazing.
With a slightly different look, fresh and optimistic, Donna is going to attempt to spend 30 days in a chastity belt and a collar. She was even looking forward to it! She walked into the Amsterdam apartment today, with her little suitcase, and it immediately felt like she never left. Donna belongs here! And I couldn’t believe there is a girl as excited as I am about doing a Chastity Deal. She is simply awesome.
She is also simply very tiny. Her 61cm waist can even be reduced to 57cm or below with a tight belt. She is about 165cm tall. So I had a special belt made for her again, because I had to do a lot better than last time. I made a deal with Carrara to get her in an ultimate security belt with lots of super padded lining to make sure Donna could actually keep wearing this heavy belt for 30 days. This is by far the heaviest belt Donna has ever worn. It is massive. And it’s very secure, it has a salt-water proof marine padlock built in with a coded key that can not be copied. The key is even filed down to fit in the belt, and I only have 1 key! If I lose that one in the next month, we will be in very serious trouble.
Donna will also be locked in a collar for 30 days, even in public / outside. No breaks from the collar. She gets supervised toilet breaks from the belt. Peeing is possible though and the Carrara has a built-in cleaning system that can rinse Donna’s private parts (more on that later). A bra may be added later in this Deal, depending on how well she is doing.
This is a seriously heavy belt, but very comfortable. I’m curious how this small girl will cope with this. I just can’t believe she came back for the 4th time, and it’s not even summer yet! She will be cold, but she seems determined to make it. Did I mention how awesome she is? I hope you are as happy as I am to see her again. Please comment, Donna will be reading!
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11687kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donna – The New Deal

Время генерации страницы 0.01964 секунды с 9 запросами