View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 05:01 AM   #11443
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Donna – first day Lotus

Donna’s first day went pretty well! I left her alone for a while, to get settled in the apartment, unpacking, and notifying her family and friends she had arrived safely. She seemed to be okay in the heavy Carrara belt, the great hip padding looks very promising for very long term wear.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11667kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 577.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donna – first day

Donna – memory lane Mukilteo

Donna hasn’t left my apartment yet, even though she expressed a desire to go home in her 100 days report. She is still happy and belted, and she continues to amaze me every day.
I have never actually seen anyone wear a chastity belt for this long (where I could truly verify it), but I am holding her keys and supervising her breaks. It is really a dream come true for me. And Donna is so cheerful lately! Last weekend, when the weather was gorgeous (probably for the last time this year), she asked me if I could take her to a place that we visited more than 2 years ago. Check out this update if you haven’t already. Yes, that really was over 2 years ago, and wow does she look young there. I remember she wasn’t very cheerful at all in her 30 day Chastity Deal in 2012.
How different is Donna now! She plays with the camera all the time, flashing her butt (and her belt), even posing in front of an orchard where old guys are working, teasing by bending over to inspect some berries (showing the anal opening in her belt)… Her confidence and playfulness are inspiring! I hope that many other girls will see this update and be inspired to try a chastity belt!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 211.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donna – memory lane

Summer Lovin Sebastian

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Coralee is just like any other bondage slut. Once the ropes go on she's a happy camper. The ballgag is super tight and that's the best! Spread her legs to expose her dripping gash and she purrs. Coralee loves the bondage. It's not necessary, but once the vibrator teases her clit she's done in.
Having a slab of cold hard metal shoved between her labia makes for an interesting ride. Her arms and then hair are pulled back to increase the tension on her tender cunt. Her back is arched as much as it can be without breaking. Just the right position for some face slapping and choking.
Then it's time for Coralee to swing. Like a marionette she's pulled in every direction by ropes. Her legs are held open creating easy access for a pogo. OT uses the dick to swing her around the dungeon. She can't help cumming, she's got no choice in the matter.
Duration: 31:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Lovin

Insex - Only You Rio Dell

A young, blond paralegal visits the farm with papers for PD to sign. Not suspecting foul play, Lorelei sips from the cup of coffee he offers her. When she wakes, she’s shackled and hooded in the barn. After an evening of violating her holes, he takes her up to the cabin for a “fowl” hunting spree that leaves Lorelei more than just a little subdued.
Format: avi
Duration: 50:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1052kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex - Only You

Lisa Cute First DP Kivalina

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gonzo, Anal, Hardcore
Lisa Cute - First and Very Hard Double Penetration Lisa Cute! Smashed ass!
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 201kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lisa Cute First DP

Время генерации страницы 0.04031 секунды с 9 запросами