LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Elizabeth Andrews - Platino Pantyhose, Leotard, and Tight Bondage Volant

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Elizabeth is standing in wood floor living room set and we're doing a bit of fun bondage in this one as her wardrobe really is the star of this clip. An print leotard with cut outs and some very shiny platino hose as her pantyhose of choice. Black shiny peep toe shoes complete the look and David wastes no time binding her elbows tightly together to start. Another rope is added to her wrists next and her arms are totally bound. Naturally David can't resist giving her ass some gropes and does that here and there throughout binding her arms. Now it's time for the gag and David grabs some huge white cloth and shoves it into her mouth before cleave taping her with two inch microfoam tape sealing the gag into her mouth. He has Elizabeth seat herself on the floor and grabs more rope which he takes and uses to frogtie each heel and ankle to her thigh putting her in a nice frogtie. With the frogtie finished he leaves her there and goes to grab a little drink before coming in and helping her sit up on the floor. Returning David gives Elizabeth a few choice tickles before heading straight in for a bit of rough groping. Elizabeth manages to get up on her shoes and actually does a bit of frogtie duck walking before putting herself back to her knees. Lots more struggling gives you a nice view of her still tightly bound arms, ass, gag, and high heel clad feet. Eventually being the first class bastard that he is David has Elizabeth beg to not be tickled and even XXXX her to gag kiss his boot toe so he won't tickle her. Elizabeth gives the camera a bit more struggling oriented eye candy before the clip comes to a close.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4052kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 493.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Platino Pantyhose, Leotard, and Tight Bondage

Bound and Beaten - Maia Davis and Elise Graves Red Owl

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Bondage makes Maia so horny she is soaking right through her panties. She would be begging to cum if she could get any words out through her gag.
That is just from the rope. The nipple clamps, whip and vibrators make it that much harder to hold her orgasms in.
Elise is an expert in drawing her to the very edge of release and holding her there before pushing her into ecstasy.
Duration: 55:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound and Beaten - Maia Davis and Elise Graves

Ariel Marie - First Day On The Job Oosterhout

Ariel Marie enters Mr Big Boss's office to meet him and to undergo her “bondage orientation.” He starts by binding her wrists first followed by finding out that her elbows have a nice bit of flexibility in them. Bringing out a ballgag Ariel finds herself tightly bound at the wrists and elbows and ballgagged with a pink ball. Lifting her up off the ground he lays her down on the rug in front of his desk proceeding to join her and bind her ankles together with rope that stirrups her patent leather high heels on as well. She starts out with tentative struggles before Mr Big Boss comes in and tells her to struggle a bit more and entertain the people watching via the closed circuit cameras. She struggles a bit more before he finally returns rolling her onto her stomach and adding a hogtie rope before getting up and heading back to his desk and sitting down to take in her hogtied form over his desk after a few gropes and ass smacks. A couple of cell phone pictures later and Mr Big Boss is off to take one of his world famous 3 hour lunches leaving a very nervous Ariel bound and gagged on the floor and concerned about exactly how long she's going to be left there.
Duration: 13:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4131kbps

File size: 426.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Marie - First Day On The Job

Reporter Perils: Snoopy Reporter Woes Caroleen

Mr. Little asked me to come over to his house so we could talk about the recent case. I had some leads but the bad guys stopped me cold in my tracks. I was still trying to piece together how the two bad guys in the mask were connected to the woman in the black catsuit. Nothing was piecing together. I was very frustrated and Mr. Little had decided that maybe he could help me out.
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4927kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reporter Perils: Snoopy Reporter Woes

Snow Bound Golden

Having already been bound into a lotus-tie at the beginning of her two-position session. looking hot in pantyhose, now has her legs retied on-camera into a stringently tight full-leg frogtie
Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:22
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1447kbps

File size: 700.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Snow Bound

Время генерации страницы 0.04400 секунды с 9 запросами