Old 07-08-2021, 05:02 AM   #11445
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jail of Submission South Sutton

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
There are not too many things that more miserable then losing one´s freedom. Losing the dignity is one of them, and these unfortunate beauties lose even more than that. Behind bars, stripped and tied, they have no other chance but to submit to their Master, offering the last thing they have: their sexy, innocent body. Two hours of hot BDSM action in four arousing tales. A must have for everyone!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:20:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jail of Submission

Gigi Lierre

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Sexy slave Gigi awesome rough bondage tied action. Watch!!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:04
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 506.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gigi

Stacey & Elizabeth Andrews - The Mean Secretaries Summers

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Stacey walks into my office wearing a sheer blouse and blue leather skirt. Stacey believes she is here for a training appointment and I continue that guise until I decide otherwise. I explain to her how I need to make sure that she is honing her bondage skills and that she is struggling well. It is part of my job as head secretary to make sure that the Boss's are kept entertained. They get bored easily. I reassure her that she'll do great and grab some rope. I bind her elbows, touching behind her back, first. We chit - chat back and forth about the shoe boutique downstairs among other things, as I continue to tie her arms. Once her arms are bound tightly behind her back, I go behind the desk and cut some black cloth to shove in her mouth. I tell her to wiggle for me as I go about my gag prepping.
Duration: 16:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 603.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stacey & Elizabeth Andrews - The Mean Secretaries

Do Whatever You Want To Me Marvell

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
A real woman dominates over a man's soul even when he's whipping her. Though she's very young, Sheril is a woman in every bit who knows and feels that. Besides that, she cannot bear getting whipped without tears.
Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Do Whatever You Want To Me

Donna unplugged Sedro Woolley

The mixed response from you (the members and visitors) to the last update was overwhelming. I really don’t know what to do, but i will just keep doing what I think is best. Some say Donna should never have been unbelted (30 days = 30 days), even if it was only for a minute and it was all on camera (no chance of doing anything naughty). Others can’t thank me enough for letting Donna try a plug. It has always been hard to please everyone with this website, but I hope you will understand that I am trying the best I can to do so.
Before Donna arrived, the most requested Challenge was definitely a plug. So that’s what I went by. The risk was huge, but amazingly enough Donna was willing to try it. For about an hour. That’s when she asked me for the keys to remove the plug from her body. Not because of the steel balls inside her, but because of the pressure on her hips. From today’s interview, one could even get the impression that she almost felt sorry she couldn’t enjoy the plug some more. No problem, I let her out (and she dutifully belted herself back into her red My-Steel using the regular front shield), and made arrangement for the plug front shield to be corrected. It was only around the 10th day, so there would be time to give the plug another try.
As promised, I asked Donna about her opinions on the plug and she gave me an honest interview on camera. You will be very surpised at the way she expresses her feelings about having a cold piece of metal locked inside of her! This gave me hope for the future I let Donna run around in her belt for the next few days, not mentioning the plug again. Even though it only lasted one hour (even less probably), this was promising!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 243.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donna unplugged

Время генерации страницы 0.04090 секунды с 9 запросами