View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 05:04 AM   #11451
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Donna – cute Jennie

Donna sure has a lot of initiative this year! She really wanted to do a ‘cute’ update for you, the members, so we went and did exactly that. This is not my idea, and Donna really hopes you will love this! As always, please comment below!
Donna was really getting more and more used to the belt and collar from day 5 onwards, but her health was still failing her. She was a real trooper though, helping me out with a lot of things around the studio and in the apartment. We worked together much more closely than last year, because of the style of belt we couldn’t really go our own way, I always needed to be in close range for supervised toilet breaks (although she could pee through the belt), and hygiene/shower breaks. We solved this by using a plastic numbered seal if I really had to go away, so Donna could have one break on her own (by cutting the plastic seal) and she could lock herself back in using the metal padlock. I trust her 100%, Donna would not take any advantage of this situation, and she would lock herself right back in again.
In this cute update, you’ll see a very sexy and happy Donna, and one very lucky bear! She hopes you will enjoy it! Remember: there’s still time to make member suggestions for her stay, she is still belted!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 155.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donna – cute

Fist Galerie Loma Colorada

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
In a gallery erotic pictures are shown. The attractive gallery owner and the pictures completely from pain desire move a young guest into trance
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:13
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1364kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 997.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Galerie

Donna – white Gully

Another piece of Donna, as imagined by Donna herself, made especially for you. She is really taking on a director’s role this time, as she wanted to experiment with light, music, and slow sensual movements. Granted, we are both not really good at this stuff, but for a first try, I think it works rather well!
It doesn’t really matter what artistic angle you put on Donna anyway, she is truly gorgeous and she will always be our Chastity Babe. Her sexy white top makes this update suitable for seperate download (Paypal), where all proceedings go directly to Donna. If you are already a member here, you can download it below. Perfect for a summer night, to be enjoyed with a glass of Italian wine!
In real time, Donna is doing fine, she only has about 5 days to go before she will be released of the gear she is wearing at the moment (I am sure you are curious what that is). Her health not being 100%, I don’t see her going past 30 days this year. But… you never know!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 207.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donna – white

Bondage Weekend Wager Custer City

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Live classics of a genre. Sydnee has lost Jima and has to spend all days off in the connected look.
Format: avi
Duration: 27:00
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 634kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Weekend Wager

Marina Angel Le Mans

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Marina Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, BJ
hawt Marina Angel. Her devilish giggle will keep u rock intense, begin to finish. She's brought in a youthful curious sexy cutie sweetheart will receive what this babe craves: raw sex, tying, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7894kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Angel

Время генерации страницы 0.03599 секунды с 9 запросами