View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 05:05 AM   #11456
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Donna – autumn sun Isle La Motte

Well, I don’t see Donna much these days, maybe twice a week (once for Sunday cleaning break and maybe once more to bring some stuff to the apartment). The keys to her belt are still in my possession, but we both forget about her situation a lot of the time! Last week I couldn’t even find the keys for her cleaning break! That would have been a great update!
I’m not sure what Donna is planning, she has her own life in Amsterdam, but she is growing more and more restless. The weather is getting colder and Donna has never been in Holland (or out of Italy) for the winter. She really is having a very hard time dealing with the cold.
Yesterday, Donna came to my studio to talk about her future in Holland. We chatted a bit, and after doing some other stuff in the office, I seemed to have lost sight of her. After a quick search in the huge empty building, I found her completely naked sitting next to one of the large windows. Well, not completely naked of course She is such a funny girl! Basking in the sun, like a reptile that needs outside heat to get her temperature up. I filmed her a little bit, and then gave her the camera to tell you what’s bothering her about the weather in Holland.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 208.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donna – autumn sun

Deviant Devil - Abella Danger Indian Wells

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Abella Danger submits herself to her darkest sexual desires in this dom fetish Dvd you'll never forget. Watch this brunette seductress turn into submissive slave girl where your darkest desires can play out all over her hot body. This is truly one sexual experience you don't want to miss out on.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:14:24
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1607kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deviant Devil - Abella Danger

Limbo with Pandora Blake and Jane Part1 Rixford

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Pandora Blake, Jane
Pandora Blake and Jane get her training with the limbo game.
Duration: 13:43
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 160.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Limbo with Pandora Blake and Jane Part1

I Just Love the Bitch part 3 Guyton

I've rambled on before about the wonders of Cherry Torn, so I'll keep it short...she's super beautiful, ultra tough and sticky sweet...She throws on a leopard print outfit and the entire crew is drooling...including me...especially me...I wanted to really relax for a moment and just look at her...we have her bend over and finger her own ass hole, then I blindfold her and direct her to strip...slowly...She seems a bit humiliated and giggly, but she locks herself into submission and focuses on the task...and gives a great show...then, I'm fully ready to move on...the roping and stretching in scene one culminates in a full body zipper....I keep her blindfolded throughout the entire scene, doing my best to stay one step ahead of anticipation...Then I hang her, belly down, in a four point suspension...heavy clamps and tit caning keep her attention well...I rope her into a ball tie and take great pleasure in emptying a gallon of cold milk into her anal cavity...she does a good job of holding it through bastinado....then a good ole fashioned leg stretching scene...complete with tens NS pads along her inner thigh...stretched, then cramped is a striking combo...caning up and down each leg and pulling bands around each foot...Cherry takes it all like the champ that she is...I just love the bitch...days like this are golden, my friends...enjoy!
Format: m4v
Duration: 21:08
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1439kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 239.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Just Love the Bitch part 3

Sheer Catsuit Hogtie West Ossipee

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Big Dick, Blowjob, Brunette, Hardcore, HD Videos, Outdoor Sex, Sex Toys
Mina wears a sheer catsuit and is barefeet. She is tied on screen into a complex elbow bondage, and then hogtied on the floor. This is a bit of a longer tying video, so, for those who wish to see the process, this is for you!
Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sheer Catsuit Hogtie

Время генерации страницы 0.04135 секунды с 9 запросами