View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 05:26 AM   #11486
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fragile Feminine Power Enslaved part 2 Earth City

When I first laid eyes on Brooklyn's rare and incredible body, she was getting ready before Dan Cross fucked her for FantasyDamsels...She's long and curvy...a flat and delicious tummy...a godly round ass which prepares one for the perfection of her lovely pink pussy...big and round, grey-blue eyes that express everything that she's feeling...I knew I had to get my ropes on her...to have my control with that luscious speci-woman...It was quite easy really...I waited a month or so, then booked her to be my slave for SocietySM...I had Feenix prepare her...dressed in red lingerie and left bound on the bed for me...I revel in the idea of what's waiting for me...that perfect, fragile, feminine power...helpless to my control whims...She takes my punishments well...she learns her place quickly...she offers herself to me and I show little mercy...and when I give her pleasure, she devours it like a fine young slut...have a great weekend, play safe.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1393kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 190.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fragile Feminine Power Enslaved part 2

Weather Girl Tolu

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Explicit Sexual Content, Threesome, Stalker, Roleplay, Stockings, Pussy Fucking, Chosy Rubbing, Blow Job, Pussy Fucking, Cumshot, Snuff, Facial, , Small Natural Tits, Foot Views
Video language: English
Local Weather Girl Rachel James is finishing up the evening weather report and excited to leave. She has been overworked and needs a break. She is getting so popular that she is now gaining stalkers. She insists to her boyfriend that everything will be okay, there is constant security around her. He suggests he grab some food alone, and she will meet him at home. She arrives home an hour later to find to white-masked intruders in her home. They grab her and immediately begin fondling her. She bites one of them and tries to get away, but they are too quick. They demand to know why they did not return any of their messages. These stalkers have taken things to another level, and will do anything to get close to the woman they love. They beat her on the ground with intensity using both their fists and their heels.
Duration: 46:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2978kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Weather Girl

Bondage and torture for hot blonde and sexy brunette Wimborne Minster

Release Year: 2021
Sexy slavegirl with naked ass, with naked wet pussy and with naked sexy body plus horny mistress in black panties, with naked beautiful boobs. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chair. She slaps her ass. She fucks her shaved pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy blonde with naked breast in the large basement.
Duration: 25:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3927kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage and torture for hot blonde and sexy brunette

Tight bondage and torture for very beautiful blonde Cowpens

Very hot blonde with naked big naked boobs, with big naked hot ass, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus strong man in black clothes. Gag in her mouth.Her tied up with scotch - hands, legs and belly on the bed. Clothepins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and predicanent for horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large bedroom.
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2859kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight bondage and torture for very beautiful blonde

AJ Marion - Teacher Blackmailed Into Tight Bondage Roslyn

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
AJ is relaxing in her living room when she hears a bump in another room. As she heads to check on what it is she discovers the answer when it grabs her by the throat and slams her on the couch. She’s then wrestled onto her stomach where her subdued form realizes she needs to listen. She begrudgingly follows orders when the man has her strip down to her pantyhose and underwear and he rewards her obedience with tight ropes, mouth packing and a cleave gag. Eventually he returns and after undoing her cleave gag stuffs her mouth and wraps microfoam tape around her head finalizing her gag’s security before pulling her over his knee and hogtying her. She’s moved to the floor where her gag is gone over again with electrical tape before the man leaves her to struggle on the floor.
Duration: 15:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6334kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 754.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AJ Marion - Teacher Blackmailed Into Tight Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.04435 секунды с 9 запросами