LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Taboo Torment Part 2 Stinson Beach

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment Part 2

Bdsm Most Popular Katie Star Taken To Give Her An Orgasm Trexlertown

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ExposedBondage
Genres: bdsm, bondage
What a sweetheart. She looked inexperienced, too. So, I taught her a few things, actually....and then she came...more than once, with the things that I did to sexy Miss Katie Star!
Duration: 24:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7887kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Katie Star Taken To Give Her An Orgasm

Blondes Brunettes and Redheads in Bondage - Harmony Concepts Conover

Release Year: 2021
Bandage in pure form practically without plot from Harmony Concepts studio
Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:50
Video: 720x480, DivX 3, 798kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes Brunettes and Redheads in Bondage - Harmony Concepts

Finally… Angela belted! Oldwick

When Angela returned to us for another shoot, we showed her some of the work her fellow pet slaves had done. Angela got very curious about the all chastity belts she was seeing on our website. With a slight hesitation, she tried one on. It fit like it was made for her! We told her she had to pose in the belt now, since it was locked on and there was nothing she could do about it. She just smiled and seemed to enjoy the whole afternoon she was locked into the belt. We did some great subdued posing, her ankles and wrists locked to the Wheel of Steel, a kind of round spreader bar. The dark eyes under those incredible eye lashes tell you all you need to know..
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 155.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finally… Angela belted!

Elaine gets ambushed in her sleep! Chewsville

Since she was such a good struggler last time, we wanted to do another tie with Elaine. We sneak up on her, she is sleeping, and we jump on top of her to strap her into a hogtie. Her elbows too, because she is so flexible! Elaine gets gagged tightly with a ballgag deep in her mouth. She tries to struggle but the rigger is much stronger, Elaine does not have a chance!
Duration: 5:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 403.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elaine gets ambushed in her sleep!

Время генерации страницы 0.05569 секунды с 9 запросами