LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Mischa Brooks and Maestro Esperanza

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Video language: English
The part of BDSM that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o' nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory.
Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.
The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from being dominated and can't wait to be fucked. The slaves mouth's spill out drool from the ball gags or the hard cocks that have been fucking their throats.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3400kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mischa Brooks and Maestro

Willing Art Part Two - Cherry Torn, PD Twelve Mile

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased. She knows that the choice between this torment and the unknown punishment should be an easy one, but for some reason she almost chokes on the words before they leave her mouth. Only her fear loosens her tongue.
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Willing Art Part Two - Cherry Torn, PD

Reporter Perils - Snoopy college students tied up by the Dean Wood Ridge

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
We thought we would start at the very top of the chain and snoop in the Dean's office. Carissa and I quietly slipped into the Dean's office. There was a manila folder on his desk. I took pictures of the documents inside for future investigation. I wanted to get out of the Dean's office as quickly as possible. But that wasn't in the plans for the day. The Dean walked into his office and saw us hovering over the folder on his desk. I quickly closed it and started to act like I was dressed. I was wearing a blue sweater that buttoned down the front. It matched my white and blue tennis skirt perfectly. My skirt barely covered my ass so I wore a pair of pantyhose under it. White knee high socks and a pair of tan peep toes completed my outfit. Carissa was wearing a halter top that showed her stomach, short jean shorts, white knee high socks and red heels. She was already turning on the charm for the Dean.
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 612.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reporter Perils - Snoopy college students tied up by the Dean

Training the Tease part 1 Croton

The tiny and ultra adorable Ziggy Star is back for more...on her first bondage shoot, she learned how much she really enjoyed BDSM and submission...on this shoot, she learns why she enjoys it so much...All that time she spends on looking her best and attracting attention, is her inner tease, looking for sexual attention...In BDSM, her attention needs are served well...she is stripped down to her hot little body, restrained as our object, and then pain and pleasure are used to focus her...her every motitvation is deconstructed to rewards and punishments...and Ziggy loves it...We had a power interuption after the 3rd scene and had to move into a room with natural light when a truck brought down some power lines at the street...But Ziggy's day ends well with forced orgasms and lessons learned.
Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 198.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training the Tease part 1

Super bondage and domination for sexy three girls Nambour

Release Year: 2021
Two sexy blondes with naked shaved pussies, with naked beautiful tits, with sexy bodies plus horny brunette in black sgort skirt, with very hot ass. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gags in their mouth. She fucks their wet pussies with big white vibrators. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination and torture for two girls with naked bodies in the large house.
Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9406kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage and domination for sexy three girls

Время генерации страницы 0.04160 секунды с 9 запросами