Old 07-10-2021, 05:37 AM   #11538
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy bitch HD 1080p Revillo

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Very beautiful slavegirl with small naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with very sexy body and with hot naked ass plus big man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass, tits and belly on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and torment for a horny model with sexy body in the large room.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4320kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy bitch HD 1080p

Jessica – her first Deal Delray Beach

Jessica’s first Chastity Deal went rather well! She loves pink so she got pink bra and belt linings, and a small padded collar just because I love cute girls and collars.
Maybe it wasn’t fair that she really needed the money, which meant she would not complain even if I added a few little touches to the Deal. Like a pair of pink handcuffs, which Jessica loved at first, but hated already after 10 minutes. Or a chain and 2 padlocks, when I told her to chain her collar to the bed. Jessica really did not like the white bedroom. She could not even sleep in that room. Maybe because she was chained to the bed, I don’t know, but it just did not work.
The pink room, however, was Jessica’s favorite! The large Pooh-bear made her feel more comfortable, and she napped in there whenever she could. She did not eat or drink much, afraid her belly would expand, and the belt would get even tighter. Just some small tomatoes and some water. These Chastity Deals are actually very healthy! Another reason all girls should wear chastity belts!
Jessica changed a little over the course of the Deal, she became less shy and also a little less cute (because the chastity gear was a little uncomfortable, and getting used to it changed her expression). But I would always ask her if she was ok, if she wanted out, because she could be unlocked at any time she wanted. But she kept going! Maybe she is too young to do this (19 years old), but she was as brave as any other girl before her, and she made it! I’m not sure if she will ever do it again, but we all know economic situations can make a Chastity Deal seem very attractive!
Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11616kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 549.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica – her first Deal

Bdsm Most Popular Luci Lovett's Mom's Boyfriend Teaches Bondage Petaluma

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ExposedBondage
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
Naive teen Luci Lovett is looking for a skirt to borrow from her mom's room. While rummaging through drawers, she comes across an assortment of sex toys, handcuffs and bondage tools! Suddenly her mom's boyfriend walks in, and confronts her...leading to young Luci asking about the tools and how to use...
Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Luci Lovett's Mom's Boyfriend Teaches Bondage

Melisa Mendini in the box tie armbinder Koege

Tiny gorgeous Melisa Mendini has been with us for many many years! She is so pretty (and pretty famous too!). We strapped her in the very restrictive box tie armbinder, just to see her reaction to this leather device. It is very stiff and rigid, the leather is still pretty new, you can hear it creaking as Melisa tries to struggle to get out. With her hands strapped to her waist and neck, she has no chance at all! Don’t miss this gorgeous struggle!
Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9748kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 316.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melisa Mendini in the box tie armbinder

Oh My Big Toy! Caro

Sexy blonde Slave Delirious Hunter is ready for her Master Joseph. He brings a big toy and she takes it all like the good slave she is!
Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3522kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 518.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oh My Big Toy!

Время генерации страницы 0.06114 секунды с 9 запросами