View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 05:49 AM   #11559
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Taking Her Toll Bevier

Sadie is on display every day of her life...her stunning blonde beauty was all it took to mark her as a target for all roaming eyes...Sadie leaves sore necks and car wrecks everywhere she goes...But now, she is all mine...tied up on the couch in her denim shorts and sexy top...I tell her how it's going to be, that she is now my toy and my object, as I begin to manhandle and spank her into submission...It's not long before she is singing my song...she is mine...I punish her for teasing the entire world with her tight ass and high heels, then i pleasure her, to use her, and see her as she is...she is an object of desire...its not her fault, but today she pays.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 149.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taking Her Toll

Cherry Torns Big Juicy Bubble Butt Hadley

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Cherry Torn once again presents herself to Mistress MISSogyny for punishment and slave training, and the Mistress rembers Cherrys lithe body and juicy ass and is eager to once again inflict punishment and torment of this willing and eager submissive slut. Cherry is rigged in a standing position: two long steel pipes are rigged to a dog collar and then they run down to the floor. Wrist and ankle restraints are attached to the pipe so Cherry can shuffle a little but has no real freedom. MISSogyny uses her helplessness to torment her exposed nipples, pinching them with clothespins and then mercilessly spanking them with a riding crop until Cherry is screaming through her gag. Cherry also expresses a desire for spanking, and Mistress sees her big juicy bubble butt and unleashes hell with her flogger and bare hand. Cherrys ass is hot and glowing red after her corporal punishment spanking...this device bondage video will definitely give you new ideas for when you clean out your garage.
Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 644.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torns Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Drea And Sarah in I'll Do You If You Do Me Camden

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Drea Morgan and Sarah Gregory get together in this cute clip and trade fetishes. It's almost like a girls pajama party. First Sarah spanks Drea, then Drea ties up Sarah. Cute interactions in this fun sexy clip
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 278.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drea And Sarah in I'll Do You If You Do Me

April Chair Bondage March Air Force Base

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Tnav Bondage
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Slave girl April Chair Bondage, silk gags, extreme punishment.
Duration: 42:36
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 407kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 151.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Chair Bondage

Elizabeth Andrews in: D.I.D Corporate Gag Research Pt 2 Maine

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I gag myself with a ball gag first then start the clip. The gag for the gag research part of the clip includes: shoving 2 pair of panties in my mouth, placing a ring gag over that, securing both of those very deep in my mouth with micropore tape and then adding multiple layers of electrical tape over that making the gag super super tight. Then after a while of doing office work, I take it all out on film.
Duration: 14:10
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4420kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 478.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews in: D.I.D Corporate Gag Research Pt 2

Время генерации страницы 0.05990 секунды с 9 запросами