Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Mira Raine The Sweetest Kiss part two Starlight

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mira Raine
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
She's on her belly with her arms bound together behind her. Her knees are bent and each thigh is tied to her ankle. I want to see her cunt so I spread her knees with a metal spreader and open her as wide as I can. I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mira Raine The Sweetest Kiss part two

Double Bagged - Dia Zerva Wagener

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
PD is nice enough to bring Old Cunt (Sister Dee) a friend. New Cunt (Dia Zerva) thinks she is here for a modeling gig until Old Cunt tells her she’s been held captive for six days. New Cunt quickly learns that the best times are when PD is away. He only comes around for a few reasons…
When PD returns the first time, he shows New Cunt what’s coming. Old Cunt gets a nice dose of bastinado as she screams through a gag. When he comes for New Cunt, he pulls up her dress and starts beating her ass. Like Old Cunt, she’s bound so throughly, she cannot move away from the cane.
The Two Cunts become One as they spend the next few days tied together. What will PD do with twice the amount of girl meat? How about turning them against each other by offering relief from the torture and cock-sucking if the other Cunt takes a turn?
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Bagged - Dia Zerva

Elizabeth Andrews - Tight Bondage and Ultra High Heels Leiderdorp

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Elizabeth enters the room in her leotard, corset, and excruciatingly high heels. Mr. Big Boss of course rewards her for her effort with bondage bringing her leather cuffs out and attaching them first to her wrists and then her elbows. A head harness panel gag is added before her high heel clad ankles are cuffed with stirrups to hold them on. Mr. Big boss then affixes chain to finish her bondage and leaves her to practice a bit more in her high heels. When he feels like she’s ready for different arm bondage he returns and adds an armbinder instead of her leather cuffs but she’s left in her foot torture struggling in her bondage and ultra-high heels.
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 918.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Tight Bondage and Ultra High Heels

Tandem slave Beating Olongapo

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Blowjob, Toys, Anal Play
Master James and slave abigail paid a visit to their friends over at Paintoy Studios and before you know it... One thing led to the other and this lovely moment was captured. Slave Emma from Paintoy is never short on ideas in the sick and cruel torture department but when her breast bondage implements didn't work on slave abigail, she found herself in a predicament of her own.
Duration: 20:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tandem slave Beating

Reliable Eagle Butte

Cheyenne got the call the night before the shoot...we needed a quick fil in and she is always a good candidate...She got straight to bed, since she was 4 hours away by car, she started driving at 10am, got to the studio at 2pm and we got right into shooting...To answer the call to submission and my perverted plots, pleased me...I tie her up, Dom her around the room with a motivational cane...I just enjoy my time with her...rigged up by the collar, I pull her feet up behind her in a kneeling hogtie...then a single tail through her clothes...it still bites very well...In the second scene we frogtie each leg, position her against a wall, pull her hands over head, then use 10 pound weights to keep preasure on the spread knees...Cheyenne is tough...she endures it well...I clamp her nipples and labia and give her a chance for pleasure...sometimes pain and pleasure just dont work...the clamps on her nipples were more than just a distraction...onto her back with her ass in the air, I plug her ass and whip her...a larger plug and she can't hold it in through the strokes...a bit annoyed, I gag her with a wad of cloth and tape...I fill her ass with milk...a bit more than a half gallon...Cheyenne feels the preasure in her abdomen and can't hold it at all...I cane her through the expulsion...Then I must say goodbay to Cheyenne to make a meeting...but I leave her with Bane...Bane ropes her down, rigs her with a weighted crotch rope and gives her the goat milker test...many models have folded...Cheyenne stays strong through sincere struggles...Bane pleasures her and gives Cheyenne her only reward for the day...one well appreciated orgasm...This is Cheyenne's 3rd visit to SocietySM and it just keeps getting better.
Format: m4v
Duration: 15:48
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1451kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 180.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reliable

Время генерации страницы 0.04492 секунды с 9 запросами