LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pearl Rose -Tight, Long Bondage With a Huge Ballgag Claxton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Pearl is a girl next door that can take her bondage super tight, very long, and she absolutely loves it. I figured shed be a natural for DiD and hired her on the spot. She impressed me by going beyond her comfort zone and going for a pair of six inch heels right off the bat. When I looked closer I realized that apparently shed been going about her job with a 2 inch ballgag in her mouth all day. I quickly get to work binding her arms starting with her elbows and moving down to her wrists. With her arms secure I wrap multiple ropes around her body and secure her arms tightly to her sides. Placing her on the desk I bind her ankles and then her thighs and heels making her hogtie/frogtie close to done. After leaving her to process the tight rope for a bit I take a final piece and bind it into her hair pulling her ponytail back and to her feet. With that rope added and finished, Pearl is left to struggle the very little bit that she can on the desk.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5835kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 920.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pearl Rose -Tight, Long Bondage With a Huge Ballgag

Sylvie in full chastity outfit Moccasin

Some time ago, we showed you our new thigh bands that we had custom made. To show you their adjustability, we put them on Birdy Dee as high as possible. This was done on purpose, they need to go lower, of course, but not too low!
The problem we are trying to solve is this: when the thigh bands are too high (like on Birdy Dee), they don’t do much at all. They don’t limit the size of the girl’s stride, nor do they prevent her from opening her legs. When thigh bands are too low (like the ones we used until now), they can be escapable!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 200.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sylvie in full chastity outfit

Enchantress Sahrye : Gams Detective Tightly Bound Wilsons

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sahrye is representing the GAMS detective agency, and quite well actually showing off her shiny pantyhose clad legs as she reviews the file with a potential client. He tries to focus on what shes saying but the amount of leg play shes doing makes it somewhat difficult to concentrate. What she doesnt know is that her client is a pervert who just wants to see those legs tightly bound along with the rest of her and soon she is confronted with some rope and she finds herself bound and gagged on the carpet in front of the desk and struggling very energetically as she cant believe shes being subjected to this sort of treatment. Sahryes shirt manages to open itself as she struggles around eventually getting to her feet and hopping around the desk. Before getting back up on top of it and placing those legs properly on display. At some point the man comes back and hogties her (off camera) and Sahrye struggles herself right out of a single shoe. Shes not getting out of that tight jute rope today however.
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4375kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 495.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enchantress Sahrye : Gams Detective Tightly Bound

Nikki Coco De Mal and Shona River Neshkoro

Blonde milf Nikki faces an office chicane. Breath-taking glamour babe Coco De Mal and Boss Shona River can’t wait to educate the green-eyed Hungarian bombshell by spanking her tight ass with black leather whips. Even though the two young babes are in the same room, they make Nikki walk back and forward, humiliate her and start spanking her curvy butt. She bends forward and puts her palms on the office desk, while the two leggy babes work her peach-like butt cheeks with their sex toys
Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Coco De Mal and Shona River

Bdsm Most Popular Rachel Adams vol.4 Middlesbrough

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ExposedBondage
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Bedroom bondage scene where you can enjoy the shaved pussy of a young woman.
Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 920.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Rachel Adams vol.4

Время генерации страницы 0.03364 секунды с 9 запросами