View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 05:32 AM   #11593
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dirt Slave Part Two - Madisin Stirum

In part 2 of madisin's debut at Hardtied, she's suspended in an extravagant steer tie, her ass perfect for caning, her cunt and pussy just right for making her come. PD ropes her upper body into a torso tit tie with one knee lashed to her shoulder. She's hauled into the air by one ankle, her pussy wide open. PD whips her and makes her come again. After a short "walk" by the pond, madisin's splayed out in the barn. PD slides a very large Mr. Pogo up her butt. When she comes yet again, Mr. Pogo shoots out her ass.
Format: real
Duration: 39:40
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 214.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirt Slave Part Two - Madisin

Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny bitches part1 HD 1080p Morongo Valley

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Three very sexy models with naked beautiful bodies, with naked shaved pussies and with naked boobs plus man in black t-shirt. Their tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Clothespins on their nipples. SHe spanks their. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny slavegirls with beautidful tits in the large basement.
Format: m4v
Duration: 27:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4931kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny bitches part1 HD 1080p

Reporter Perils - Tell me what you know or I'll hurt your coworker Culdesac

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I was snooping around the front area of the warehouse that I believed the arms dealers were working out of. I wanted to seem like I fit in more with the crowd that would hang around this place so I had on a leather jacket, leather pants and lace up knee high boots. Next thing I know I was strappadoed beside a lovely brunette. At first I didn't recognize who she was but then it hit me. I had seen her hanging around the newspaper office as well. I didn't think she worked there but why would she be hanging around this place? Her arms looked painfully raised in the air behind her. Her elbows looked like they were touching and she was making unpleasant noises behind the gag that filled her mouth. My arms were thrust up in the air behind me as well. I could feel the strain and tension in my shoulders and neck. There was a huge ball in my mouth and with my body over from the painful strappado, the drool started to flow. I looked over at the brunette beside me and she looked in a lot of pain.The man with the sunglasses and mustache was standing in between us sans the cigarette this time. He had rope in his hand and I wasn't sure what he was going to do with it. I hoped he would just let us go. He told me to tell him what I knew and wanted to know what I was doing there. If I didn't answer he was going to hurt my friend. I guess he thought we were together, though we weren't. I shook my head no at him and told him to just let her go. She didn't know anything anyway and him and I could come to a deal. But this was all behind the huge gag filling my mouth so I'm sure he heard none of it and only saw my head shake no. He tied a crotch rope on the brunette and tied it off to her hands that were raised painfully into the air. I felt bad that she got caught up in this whole mess, but if you come looking for trouble sometimes that is what you get. He then tied her ankles together and I could tell her balance was thrown off. Afterwards, he added a rope from her crotch rope to her ankles back to her crotch. He tried to get me to talk but I wouldn't. I had questions of my own that I wanted answered. He came over to me and tied my boots together. He then added a rope around my thighs and lashed me off to the side bar of wooden contraption we were strappadoed underneath. I tried my damnest to get out of that rope but I couldn't. He grabbed the leggy brunette's throat and threatened her. I was hoping that at some point we could get out but I wasn't sure how that was going to happen. We both struggled as much as we could to loosen our bounds but all it did was tighten the knots.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5802kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 539.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reporter Perils - Tell me what you know or I'll hurt your coworker

Slaves are made for Hurting - part 2 - Kiki Sweet Kellogg

We have a bonafide pain-eater here with us today and we are going to feed her until she's stuffed. You could smell the lust and greedy wantonness on her skin as she walked through the door. She's a hot mess and we now how to treat a greedy painpig. Her fat udders are immediately stuffed into our tit crusher for extra agony only to be left throbbing (for later) while Alebeard gets to work on our sweet masochist's unmarked thighs, with his trusty wooden paddle. His punishing hands quickly destroy her white skin and create a lovely, deep, purple hue. Kiki's screams come freely but nothing will stop our hero from destroying her pain seeking body for his and your entertainment.
Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7433kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 249.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slaves are made for Hurting - part 2 - Kiki Sweet

Super bondage, spanking and torture for two sexy blondes Full HD 1080p Forsan

Two very hot bitches in sexy dresess, with shaved pussies, with very hot bodies and with naked boobs. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. She spanks her naked hot ass. She fucks her wet pussy with big dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl with beautiful body in the large house.
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6229kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage, spanking and torture for two sexy blondes Full HD 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.04212 секунды с 9 запросами