LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Elizabeth Andrews - Self Gag In the Office Pelahatchie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Lizz is sitting at the coffee table in the break room showing off her pantyhosed soles, flexing them and wrinkling them and wiggling her toes at the camera. She verbally teases by talking about the big pair of panties shes going to put into her mouth, and then does it before taking some electrica tape and winding it around her head tightly cleave gagging herself and then coating her gag around coating her mouth afterwards. She gag talks a bit while working her soles and then takes a black pantyhose hood and places it over her head. With the hood in place she takes a roll of microfoam tape and winds it around her head sealing the gag even further. More pantyhose feet play and wiggling comes next as Lizz shows them off to the camera. Eventually she removes the pantyhose hood and then thelayers of the gag before taking the panties out and talks a bit about the gag and how sore her jaw is from wearing it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7726kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 920.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Self Gag In the Office

Masters and Slaves - Mystique Spavinaw

The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive. Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S&M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions. Privately Mystique is an amateur pain slave who craves severe punishments and the adrenaline kick of kinky fetish in public on the streets, in the public parks and at fetish fairs round Europe. Her main thing is the helplessness of strict bondage and the subspacing pain of a tough amateur BDSM session in the dungeon.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:39
Video: 650x480, Windows Media Video 9, 851kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 258.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masters and Slaves - Mystique

La Petite Mort Gassville

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking, Punish
Slave Petite model London River extreme hard tied action. enjoy!
Duration: 51:15
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1566kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 636.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: La Petite Mort

Elizabeth Andrews - Hooded and Hogtied Glenelg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I slowly walk into Mr. Big Boss’s office wearing a black mesh catsuit, waist cincher, leather gwen hood, and 6 1/4th single sole high heel sandals. Mr. Big Boss decided I need a little break from my secretarial duties but as I walked to his desk I wasn’t sure I wanted the break. The black high heel sandals were very precarious to walk in and upon seeing the chain on his desk, I’m sure Mr. Big Boss was going to make it even more so. I couldn’t quite communicate my displeasure because of the tight leather gwen hood laced around my head. Mr. Big Boss applied stainless steel cuffs to my ankles that matched the collar around my neck. Next, he added leather straps to bind my arms to my body. He then hobbled my ankles together with chain and XXXX me to walk around the office. The chain dangled in between my ankles as I slowly walked. I was afraid I was going to trip on the chain that slightly hit the floor with every step. I made several laps before Mr. Big Boss decided he needed more time with me. He XXXX me in front of his lap and I swayed my ass back and forth steaming up the office. I could tell Mr. Big Boss was getting worked up. The boss then commanded that I get on the desk and he tied a piece of rope to my hair. He then took the rope and pulled it back to my ankles, lifting my chest off the desk. I spent the rest of the afternoon sensually struggling in the strict hogtie.
Duration: 15:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 826.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Hooded and Hogtied

Girls Punished for Dress Code Violation Spanked in the Lunge Position La Cienaga

The Dean confronts Allison, Roxie, Harlan and Kat about their dress code violations. The ladies are made to undress and wait in time out. Allison is told to bend over the table and is strapped on the bare bottom while the other girls are made to count each stroke. Allison is sent back to her spot. Roxie is then told to bend over the desk for her strapping on the bare bottom. The girls continue to count each stroke. Roxie is sent back to her spot. Harlan is then told to bend over the desk for her strapping on the bare bottom. The girls continue to count each stroke, bottoms burning, with only Kat left to be punished. Finally Kat is told to bend over the desk for her strapping on the bare bottom. She is strapped to tears and then sent back in line with the rest of her friends. The girls sign their discipline forms and then are all placed in time out, hands on knees and cheek to cheek.

Total size: 474.3 MB in 5 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Punished for Dress Code Violation Spanked in the Lunge Position

Время генерации страницы 0.04494 секунды с 9 запросами