View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 05:39 AM   #11615
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Paddle Crop Torment Fairchild

Two slaves, one tormenting the other for the Master's entertainment extender to the members.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6823kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 618.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paddle Crop Torment

Summer Camp Caning - Director's Cut! - Full HD 1080p Jakin

With apologies for the spotty updates, Alex and I are in the throws of moving house. I plan to have a new film out before the end of the week. Meantime, here is the promised special edit of Summer Camp Caning. Editing a spanking film is always a compromise between showing the overall picture to tell the story, along with choice bottom views/action close-ups. Many viewers have a distinct preference for one and too much of the other detracts from their enjoyment of the film, understandably. So, in an effort to please everyone and make use of some excellent footage from Rafa, our expert cameraman, I have re-edited the film to concentrate much more on the spectacular rear-view of four beautiful bottoms receiving the cane. I hope you enjoy this version as much as I enjoyed making it - given away my own preference there, haven't I?! Alex, Maddy, Harley & Linny find themselves abandoned by their parents to a Summer camp, (a feature of growing up in America so I'm told!) and one with a very strict disciplinary policy. Having skipped off for the afternoon and gotten lost in the woods, the girls must now face an angry Camp Director.... and his cane!m One by one the girls are lectured, bent over and smacked hard across their white cotton panties, followed by a 12 stroke caning that leaves their bottoms striped and very, very sore.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 21:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Camp Caning - Director's Cut! - Full HD 1080p

Super bondage and domination for very beautiful slavegirl part1 Full HD 1080p Canyondam

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Horny girl in white blouse, in black short skirt, with hot ass, with beautiful boobs and with sexy body plus hot mistress, with big tits and with wet pussy. Her stripped. Gag in her mouth. Her tied up with scotch - hands and legs on the bed. She spanks her. She fucks her ass with vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking, torture and domination for young model with naked breast in the large room.
Format: m4v
Duration: 17:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6402kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage and domination for very beautiful slavegirl part1 Full HD 1080p

Bdsm Most Popular Wrapped Up And Shocked Edited Shallotte

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ExposedBondage
Cast: Rachel Adams
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Shaved redhead is exposed in bed ready for pussy vibrator tease.
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7888kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 946.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Wrapped Up And Shocked Edited

Bondage, spanking and domination for blonde slave part 1 HD 1080p Mecca

Release Year: 2021
Very hot blonde in sexy dress, in red panties, with small boobs and with wet pussy plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her beautiful ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large house.
Duration: 32:48
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2407kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, spanking and domination for blonde slave part 1 HD 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.03912 секунды с 9 запросами