View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 11:45 AM   #2352
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The spawn of Satan….The End!

The spawn of Satan….The End!

Well, unfortunately, my brethren, Gina & Coco advanced like a Panzer division and my cunning plan was simply brushed aside in a trice! However, my brethren, let it be asked, could the Pope himself have fended off this pair of, "Babes of Beelzebub" if they were to break into the Vatican and surprise his Holiness whilst engaged in his ablutions? What would he do? I wager, like me, simply drop to his knees, look Heavenwards and give thanks! The girls had used a pincer movement to encircle me in a vice like grip, they had clearly been well trained, one of them then jammed her tongue down my throat and the other forced my dick down to the back of her throat! I did my best to fend them off and managed to actually disengage myself from these monsters for all of a whole second. I was about to remonstrate with them, when they revealed their final and most fiendish of plans. Dreamed up in the Devil's operations room, the girls had been given orders to bring me down, "At all costs!" and this they did with the utmost valour and determination. Their secret weapon was elegantly simple. It was for Coco, to take my dick and squeeze it into Gina's tight arse and then lick Gina's pussy at the same time and then force me to shoot my load all over their pouting lips! What was I to do? What would any man do? The final score was Coco & Gina: 5 Jim Slip : NIL!

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 26 min 11 s
Size: 1.50 GiB

Tags: Blondes, Boobs, Lesbian, Teens

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03420 секунды с 9 запросами