Old 07-14-2021, 04:57 AM   #11686
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Learn Some Manners! Diamondhead

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Tina was a bad-bad daughter, making a mess in the kitchen and playing lesbian games with her friend. Daddy got angry and called for a professional who taught manners for generations of young ladies while he was a superintendent in a sorority school. The expert accepts the challenge to put the nasty little Tina back into the right track.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Learn Some Manners!

Super bondage, balltie and hogtie for very beautiful girl Piedra Azul

Release Year: 2021
Very hot brunette in red panties, in red bra, with sexy boobs, with hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, ballties and torture for hot model with sexy breast in the large house.
Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5513kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage, balltie and hogtie for very beautiful girl

Belted holiday Spelter

Recently, I received an invitation from a German bondage producer. He asked me if I could come to Spain to belt some of his models. They were there on a holiday, but also to give a very elaborate bondage photography workshop with about 7 participants.
It was a well organised workshop (and holiday), but the organiser wanted to have something other than rope bondage to give the photography crowd a little different shoot on a few of the days. So I flew in with my chastity belts to lock them onto some of the most well known German bondage models: Yvette Costeau, Lena King, and Raven C!
We thought it would be fun to have these three belted for most of the photoshoot days. And in the meantime, they would have to perform their modelling tasks as well. So there would be rope bondage in chastity belts (with famous American rigger Damon Pierce), as well as time to relax and have chastity belt photoshoot workshops. This way, the photographers could make some interesting images, never seen before!
Only Yvette had a little chastity belt experience (she visited me recently for MetalBondage), Lena King and Raven C were very new to wearing a chastity belt, but they are super tough bondage girls, wearing a chastity belt is not really a challenge for them. And so it happened that I found myself in Spain, having belted 3 models, in the hot sun, with lots of photographers shooting these girls. Of course, I also filmed and photographed some of the action to share with you, it was such a nice feel-good atmosphere!
In this update, you will see the trio relax by the pool (shot on different days, watch the clouds), while some of the photographers are starting to show some interest in what’s going on. They are lovely models, and they did not have any problems in their belts (in fact Yvette and Lena loved their belts!). A nice long video and a lot of pictures in this update! Stay tuned for the real action, where these girls will get tied up for an intense bondage photography workshop!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 445.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belted holiday

Cindy Dollar teat training Laramie

One of the farmer’s favorite HuCows is Cindy. She has nice udders and she is very docile, the farmer can do anything with her and she will patiently suffer. It’s not easy for her, she has sensitive udders AND nipples, but she knows this HuCow life is what is best for her. Today, the farmer plans on elongating her teats a bit more. She starts off with nipple clamps (which she hates), and soon Cindy is strapped to the milking bench in a very strict bondage position. Her arms are behind her back and her head is pulled back and tied to the barn wall. The electronic breast training machine quickly makes her nipples 4 times bigger, it is very powerful. After a long session of teat pumping, the farmer finally shuts off the machine. Cindy’s teats are now very tender, but the farmer shows no mercy: the clover clamps are reapplied again! A terrible ordeal for poor Cindy, but she needs more training!
Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14629kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Dollar teat training

Bdsm Most Popular Making Velvetine Obtain A Needed Orgasm! Zutphen

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ExposedBondage
Genres: bdsm, bondage
This wonderful girl was minding her own business, and then when she awoke...she had Me all over her, having disrobed her, playing with her, and using unusual tools on her, in order for her to climax!
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Making Velvetine Obtain A Needed Orgasm!

Время генерации страницы 0.12486 секунды с 9 запросами