LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Vivienne and Sandra Retrieved Slaves Pompey

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
In this universe, women exist only for the pleasure of ONLY men, not each other. When the rumors spread of the two pleasure slaves spending long sessions alone, the magistrate issues a warrant for their arrest an interrogation. One of the Brute Squad is dispatched to retrieve the women and transport them back to the Hall of Discipline for “correction”. The Ladies endure a rough ride in the truck, completely exposed, their bosoms heaving with every bump. This ride isn’t supposed to be comfortable… and it isn’t.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:35
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vivienne and Sandra Retrieved Slaves

Bondage for cash part 3 of 3 Everly

A wet bottom feels the sting of the hand far worse than when dry and so she has too endure.
Duration: 41:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4409kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage for cash part 3 of 3

Belted in public Leeton

After the beach, and the shopping, there was still a lot of Chastity Deal left for poor Tiffany. Granted, she made full use of her shopping Deal, but stores tend to have a closing time, and when evening came, she had to stop shopping.
We think she got a great Deal, lots of free clothing for 24 hours in a chastity belt. We get so many emails about this shopping Deal! We guess free shopping are magic words for girls! Tiffany still had to spend about 14 more hours in the belt though, and she was really getting annoyed by having to wear it. When all the stores closed, we walked around in the busy city center for a good while, lots of people around, encouraging Tiffany to show her belt. It was very exciting, and a lot of people got a good look! We have found that it is absolutely no problem to be seen in a chastity belt in public. No one will even comment on it, they just stare, out of curiosity.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 206.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belted in public

Summer Peters - made bondage break Wiota

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Summer into his office wearing a shiny blue blouse, hounds tooth pencil skirt, and platform leather pumps. There was rope scattered on the counter. The Boss had plans for her and there was no way she was going to get her work done today. This was her third day on the job and if she didn't find a way to increase her productivity, she was going to be let go. Ms. Andrews had already had to speak with her about it before. Summer wasn't sure how the other secretaries got their paper work done and still had time for bondage breaks. A feeling of frustration swept through her as Mr. Big Boss pulled her elbows together, testing their flexibility. The Boss was impressed. He grabbed some rope and tied her arms behind her back. Her forearms were touching, her elbows were crushed. All Summer could think about was the pile of papers on her desk. She enjoyed being tied up, like most of the secretaries that worked at the office, but she would never be able to enjoy herself with the workload hovering in her mind. She tried to shut it out but there was no point.
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5806kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 617.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Peters - made bondage break

Casting – DutchDame Fajardo

Meanwhile, BoundCon Munich is approaching fast, the biggest European bondage and fetish convention will be held again at the end of May. I have received a lot of requests to do another ChastityBabes promo team stunt, and after some deliberation I have decided to do that again! It was so much fun in the past years!
Who will be on the team? How many chastity babes? Well, that’s a bit of a secret still (come to BoundCon to find out!), but today I can reveal one of the new additions to the promo team: the wonderful fetish icon DutchDame! I have been trying to get this tall fetish and latex model in a chastity belt for many years. She is from my country after all! And she is everywhere, on every BoundCon, at every fetish party, always dressed in spectacular latex or getting suspended in rope bondage. Who wouldn’t want to lock this girl in chastity!
Surprisingly, DutchDame was very enthusiastic about collaborating, and she came to my studio for a Casting shoot. I locked her in a double wire style chastity belt and a collar to get her used to the feeling of wearing those items she will have to wear in Munich. DutchDame absolutely loved it! Of course, her dress had to come off so she could try on the iconic ChastityBabes promo shirt! This girl is super tall, as some of you may know, so she will be stunning at BoundCon, dressed in nothing but her belt and top, handing out flyers to unsuspecting visitors. Those legs!
Duration: 4:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 10987kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 404.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casting – DutchDame

Время генерации страницы 0.04275 секунды с 9 запросами