LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Retro Photoshoot Gone Wrong Stouffville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
A glamorous photoshoot was all that she had been hoping for. Contacting the photographer through some mutual friends had been no big deal. Some of his work had come to her attention recently and she decided she wanted to try doing some of the retro style that seemed synonymous with his work. So, she called him and arranged a date to go by and do some test shooting.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1935kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 101.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Retro Photoshoot Gone Wrong

Drea Frogged Strappado Tornio

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation
Slave girl Drea Frogged Strappado hard gag and bondage!
Duration: 10:17
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5824kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 453.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drea Frogged Strappado

Can we be belted please? Willow Street

Literally, that was the subject of an email I received from these two girls from the Ukraine. There is trouble in their home country, and they managed to sneak away to the Netherlands, only to find that they are not allowed to work here. With no money and nowhere to go, they almost lost all hope, until they heard about ChastityBabes Castings. That news is surely spreading fast in Amsterdam foreigner circles, I can’t believe it!
Katee and Ally (names changed) were nervous when they arrived in the studio, but I soon found out they weren’t here for just the money. These two girls are incredibly submissive! They really want to please, and the most important thing for them is that people like them. Well, I like them in tall metal collars and chain style chastity belts, that’s for sure! Both girls are absolutely gorgeous with flawless bodies!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 142.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can we be belted please?

Belted Holiday – chain gang Kulm

Meanwhile, in Spain, the three German girls were still belted and doing workshops with a lot of photographers. After the relaxation and the bondage shoot, they were handcuffed behind their backs and hanging around the big villa, waiting for their next assignment.
Since they seemed a little tired and bored, I decided to take them out for a walk! They were still naked except for their belts and heels, but it was very hot outside, so I thought they didn’t need any clothes. I found a length of chain and made myself a little chastity chain gang. Off we went: Raven C in front with her incredible bondage boobs, followed by feisty Lena King who didn’t really want to come along, and Yvette Costeau bringing up the rear. Yvette was so tired! She really regretted wearing her ultra high heels, because this walk was almost too much for her. She stumbled a few times, then halted until the other girls pulled her along. It’s amazing what girls will do when you hold the key to their belts! The magic phrase seems to be ‘if you do this I might let you out soon’. Remember that. And try it at home.
A little tug of war finally ensued, because Yvette didn’t want to walk any further. This was so much fun! It inspired me to create my own slave labor camp villa next year in Spain, with some of my own models, and invite a few of you to come along and take pictures. Of course, all girls will be in chastity for the entire week (or 2 weeks?). If you are interested (either as a photographer or a model), just contact me or comment below!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 157.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belted Holiday – chain gang

Worn Out Gakona

Studio: hardtied
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Suffering, Device, Treatment
Sister Dee isn't ordinary in any way. From the moment she steps on stage it's clear that she's something special. The interview reveals that she's got quite a bit of experience with BDSM. She's looking to be pushed. The sack she's tied in covers her pretty face, but there's plenty to see. Her muffled screams can be heard as her suffering begins. She's strung up by her ankles and the bag comes off. She's going to have to suck his dick to get the treatment she wants. He uses every tool at his disposal to break her down and in the end Sister Dee proves to be formidable. She'll have to come back again for more of the same.
Duration: 41:31
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 857.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worn Out

Время генерации страницы 0.13041 секунды с 9 запросами