LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Star and Elizabeth Andrews - Fire Drill Bondage Challenge Dime Box

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
The Boss told Star and me to meet him in one of the side offices, for some training on fire safety. I thought it was going to be another one of those long training sessions that I tend to day dream through. Instead he wanted me and Star to practice escaping from chair ties instead. Corporate wanted to make sure all the secretaries could escape from their bondage in case of emergencies, such as a fire drill. So, the Boss had been going around the office for the past few months, selecting random secretaries to practice in the drill.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 672.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star and Elizabeth Andrews - Fire Drill Bondage Challenge

Babygirl Emma – chastity and diaper Plain

So many girls are emailing me now to get a Chastity Deal! It’s hard to schedule all of them, arrange flights, and especially accommodation for all these curious girls and women! So sometimes I secretly give priority to local girls, it’s much easier to arrange all of the logistics!
When I received an email from Emma, I knew that she would be perfect for a 48-hour Deal! Emma is an adult baby, she loves to wear diapers and cute clothing in real life (every day) and she wanted to try chastity! Specifically, she wanted to try PINK chastity (of course). And since there have been numerous member requests to see a Chastity Babe in diapers, this would be the perfect opportunity to film and photograph a small Deal with Babygirl Emma!
Her English is perfect, no subtitles needed, and Emma is indeed very cute and energetic! She can explain everything very well, so it is easy to understand what is going on in her mind! I locked her into tight pink full chastity, as I imagined babygirls aren’t allowed to touch any private parts, and Emma was super excited! She knew it was possible to use the toilet in a chastity belt, but it would be hard (the perforated secondary shield is not ideal, and can be a little messy when you are inexperienced). So a diaper would be perfect to catch any accidents and it looks great too!
Since Emma is used to wearing diapers every day, the chastity belt didn’t take much getting used to. It was just an extra layer for her. The chastity bra was a little harder, but Emma just loves pink so much that she decided to go through with this Deal, no matter what. I had no doubt that she would make it, she is very determined, funny, and naughty! She needs to be locked up much longer than 48 hours, maybe even permanently!
Duration: 6:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11680kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 554.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Babygirl Emma – chastity and diaper

Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part2 Mount Hermon

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau
Petgirl Yvette Costeau get her training with the limbo game.
Duration: 12:59
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 151.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part2

Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy blonde Taftville

Release Year: 2021
Sexy blonde in black clothes, with sexy boobs, with hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the chaie and on the bed. Big ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with white vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for horny bitch with sexy breast in the large room.
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4195kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy blonde

The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency - No Granny Knickers! - Episode 12 Champlin

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Spanking, Uniform,Maid,Discipline
We have a wide variety of Sexy Maids Uniforms for you to choose from..The maids are used to having their bottoms spanked at the Agency if they misbehave or not do their job properly but for an extra fee
you can spank them yourself and they will obediently offer their bottoms up to you to discipline
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 270.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency - No Granny Knickers! - Episode 12

Время генерации страницы 0.25117 секунды с 9 запросами