Old 07-14-2021, 05:01 AM   #11696
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cindy Dollar – teat training Mitchellville

Genres: bondage, metal collar, breast training machine, ball gag, nipple clamps
Video language: English
One of the farmer’s favorite HuCows is Cindy. She has nice udders and she is very docile, the farmer can do anything with her and she will patiently suffer. It’s not easy for her, she has sensitive udders AND nipples, but she knows this HuCow life is what is best for her. Today, the farmer plans on elongating her teats a bit more. She starts off with nipple clamps (which she hates), and soon Cindy is strapped to the milking bench in a very strict bondage position. Her arms are behind her back and her head is pulled back and tied to the barn wall. The electronic breast training machine quickly makes her nipples 4 times bigger, it is very powerful. After a long session of teat pumping, the farmer finally shuts off the machine. Cindy’s teats are now very tender, but the farmer shows no mercy: the clover clamps are reapplied again! A terrible ordeal for poor Cindy, but she needs more training!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14629kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Dollar – teat training

Bdsm Most Popular Star Nine "I Am Not A Teen!!!" Hashimoto

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ExposedBondage
Genres: bdsm, bondage
I took her, I admit it...she looked so young, despite the age Star announced during our 'ordeal', and I didn't care...she looked so young and beautiful to me...and I let her know it as I kept her chained on that basement bed! Not to mention the drool from that candy ball gag!!!
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7706kbps
Audio: 272kbps

File size: 494.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Star Nine "I Am Not A Teen!!!"

Tight bondage and domination for two sexy horny models Depew

Release Year: 2021
Two sexy girls in black blouses, in white short skirts, with beautiful bodies and with big boobs plus sexy mistress in black dress, with big ass. Their tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chair. Gag in their mouth. Professional bondage, domination and predicament for sexy slavegirl with wet pussies in the large basement.
Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7225kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight bondage and domination for two sexy horny models

A Study in Blue Port Salerno

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Vivienne wanted to pose for some photos wearing her blue denim knee high boots and her blue denim jacket. Of course her photographer wanted her to pose wearing them as well, just in a bit more helpless state. They compromised and she was able to get her photo taken wearing her cute outfit but she had to suffer a bit in payment. The photographer thought this was a good deal! Vivienne wasn't so sure...
Duration: 6:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4140kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 197.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Study in Blue

Bondage, suspension and torture for sexy brunette part 1 Full HD 1080p Van Buren

Beautiful model in blue blouaw, in white dress, in green panties, with small boobs, with shaved pussy and with sexy body plus big man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the chair. He slaps her ass. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large garage.
Format: m4v
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4737kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, suspension and torture for sexy brunette part 1 Full HD 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.13597 секунды с 9 запросами