Old 07-14-2021, 05:01 AM   #11698
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

NightMare On 104th St. Part 2 El Campo

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Sir B throws a hard fetish party for Alisha Angel and Niasa. His willing female slaves are subjected to a lengthy and grueling application of discipline and suffering on his victims that is never ending.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1992kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 745.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NightMare On 104th St. Part 2

Elizabeth Andrews - The Electrical Tape Business Meeting New Millport

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I was sitting at my desk, checking my supply list, when the Boss came into my office. He confirmed with me that I had gathered everything he needed. I told him I was a bit confused why he needed an abundance of electrical tape and why there wasn't any rope on the supply list. He replied that the company had been looking into resourcefulness exercises. The company wanted to make sure the executives had enough mental dexterity to handle themselves in high speed negotiations, and having the executives improvise with their binding material would help foster that. Mr. Big Boss was the one that had to present the new program and he wanted to make sure he knew the subject well.
Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 516.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - The Electrical Tape Business Meeting

Bound in an Abandoned Motel - Part 2 Jensen

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
It's been several hours since she was discovered, bound and helpless. Things had gone from bad to worse for the delicate damsel. She was still dressed like a ten dollar whore, but now her predicament was even more uncomfortable and dangerous for her. She should have known better than to frequent this kind of place but the money was just too good and she was just a bit too hungry.
Duration: 5:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 83.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound in an Abandoned Motel - Part 2

Cobie – bedroom cleaning Le Mans

After her long stay in Europe, locked in the NeoSteel belt, it was so sad that Cobie had to go home. Just like Lizanne, Cobie is a big promoter of female chastity and she has actually said she would rather be in a chastity belt than without one. She prefers a chastity belt to being nude!! It is true, ask her (for example on Twitter).
So back in Australia, Cobie is still belted, she even got her FancySteel belt adjusted and improved so she can wear it without breaks. It is summer in Australia of course, and it is hot, so Cobie prefers to wear no clothes at all, except for her chastity belt. This is not a Chastity Deal or even someone locking her in the belt, Cobie belts herself because she genuinely loves chastity belts so much! She has been sending me pics, so I asked her to send a video too. She is just cleaning the bedroom, but it gives us a great view of Cobie’s belt from all sides, and it lets us enjoy how easy it is for her to live her life in a belt.
Is your wife or girlfriend complaining about her belt when she is doing household chores? Show her this video! Cobie is a perfect example of how a girl can be happy in a chastity belt (and even happier than without a belt!). I hope I will be receiving a lot more daily life videos from the other side of the world, because I miss Cobie and her genuine passion for female chastity. It’s still rare to find girls like her, but I am always hoping this website will improve on that! Enjoy!
Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13920kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cobie – bedroom cleaning

Behind the scenes with Ashley Bulgari and Tiffany Perry

As requested, here is some behind the scenes footages of Ashley Bulgari and her close friend Tiffany, doing a shoot for ChastityBabes! Remember their lesbian scene? And the Sleepover (part 1, part 2)? These girls are crazy!
After their lesbian shoot, they asked if they could try on the thigh bands, because they brought short dresses and they had read on this site that it would be fun. We decided to let them start out completely naked, and make them lock everything onto each other. The girls collared each other, then locked each other in a chain style chastity belt (hot!) and finally the attached the thigh bands to what it would be like. Of course, we now know that Tiffany would get a lot more experience with thigh bands in the thriller story BreakDown later that year!
It is so much fun to see these girls play with locking metal! They did not mind that we photographed and filmed their play session, and we couldn’t stop shooting, resulting in 183 pictures! The video of the girls thigh banding each other is funny as well, and it makes you realise how well trained these girls already are in wearing chastity belts! They don’t seem to have any problems at all, laughing and commenting on silly things and looking very sexy while doing so!
We are glad that some of the world’s most famous and sexy girls are starting to get very used to wearing belts, and we can’t wait to see what else we can do with these babes!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 172.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind the scenes with Ashley Bulgari and Tiffany

Время генерации страницы 0.12765 секунды с 9 запросами