Old 07-14-2021, 05:03 AM   #11704
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tight bondage and hogtie for two very horny slavegirls Bingen Am Rhein

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Two horny models in white blouses, in blue short shorts, with big boobs, with big hit asses and with beautiful bodies plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chair and on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domiantion and hogtie for sexy slavegirls with naked tits in the large house.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4877kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight bondage and hogtie for two very horny slavegirls

BoundCon 2019 – Promo Team 1 Massapequa

BoundCon update! I managed to have 2 promo teams this year at BoundCon 2019! In the International booth, the promo girls could pose and give all the fans the opportunity to take pictures!
And it was very international: I started with a brand new Chastity Babe: the lovely St4rdust from the UK! This redhead was getting a lot of attention in her Access Denied belt, while the other girls were still on their way to the booth. Soon, St4rdust was joined by LittleRedgirl (also from the UK) in her own belt! She is always lovely to have around! The two of them posed for a while, and they were even handcuffed together!
The crowd did not expect more Chastity Babes to show up, but suddenly Kerry (Scotland) and Pling (Sweden) arrived, locked in their belts and ready to pose for the hundreds of cameras. Now there were 4! It was a great view, four girls locked in chastity, promoting this website at the biggest European fetish convention! We had a great time! Kerry even refused to take off her belt after the photo opportunity ended, and she was still wearing it under her dress when she went outside to smoke. She was locked in that NeoSteel for a long time!
There are of course more pictures and videos of this team. After all, there were a lot of fans taking pics and recording the event. I will probably receive more soon. If you took any pictures of the promo girls, please send them in and I will publish them so everyone can enjoy more hot girls in chastity belts!
Duration: 6:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14720kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 756.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoundCon 2019 – Promo Team 1

Sienna Aldridge & Elizabeth Andrews in - When the Boss is Away Karns City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
The Boss was supposed to be in a meeting all day, so Sienna and I figured we would goof off for a bit. I should have known better. The Boss came storming into our office demanding to know what we were doing. He XXXX me to tie up Sienna while he attended the rest of the meeting. I tied her wrists and elbows tightly together before gagging her with a panel gag. I then tied her ankles together and put her into a hogtie on her desk. I waited while the Boss finished up with his meetings. He was not very happy with me. He tied my wrists super tight together, so tight it hurt. He then shoved a 2 inch ball into my mouth and wrapped tape around my head to secure the gag deep into my mouth. The Boss moved to my elbows, cinching them together as tight as possible before he moved on to my ankles. He then put me into a really tight hogtie and XXXX me to stay that way. Did I learn my lesson on goofing off at work? If it gets me tied up, probably not
Duration: 15:17
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4241kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sienna Aldridge & Elizabeth Andrews in - When the Boss is Away

BoundCon Munich 2016! Tailai

We are back from BoundCon Munich! Cobie and Pling are now in Holland, doing their Chastity Deals this week, and we are all very tired, but it was so much fun!! I really hope you made it there to witness the biggest international ChastityBabes promo team ever!
Duration: 12:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11689kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoundCon Munich 2016!

Iona Grace tied Pine Top

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Tied
Emo girl Iona Grace extreme tied awesome power action.
Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iona Grace tied

Время генерации страницы 0.11950 секунды с 9 запросами