View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 03:25 AM   #5
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: The Unveiling

Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: The Unveiling

Description:
My dad always says that once you open the gates to sin, even just a tiny crack, it will come flooding through. I should have believed him.

I didnt think having sex with my boyfriend would be the end of the world, but what has happened since then left me questioning everything - how much he loves me, my self-worth, even my faith.

After I let him take advantage of me once, it got easier and easier to have sex with him.

And then President Oaks called me into his office and abused his authority he ordered me to masturbate for him, perform oral sex, and then get on my back and be violated.

I thought nothing worse could happen, but it didn_t stop. Even after that I continued to let my boyfriend have sex with me. I hated myself for it, but I just couldnt say no.

And then Brother Rey caught us in bed together. He sat outside my bedroom door, listening to us have sex, waiting for my boyfriend to cum.

As I lay there with cum all over me, Brother Rey barged in and blackmailed me into giving him a turn - while my boyfriend watched. The look on my boyfriend_s humiliated face was awful, but it also perversely turned me on.

I can hardly believe what a nasty girl Ive turned into.

But most surprising thing of all was how turned on I am by Brother Reys sister, Alison.

We were told to give a blowjob together at the temple veil. At first I wanted to make sure we wouldnt accidentally touch, but as we got going, watching Alison suck the strangers dick really turned me on.

And then she deliberately touched me. I felt an electric shock run through my body. Now all I can think about is kissing her.

- Sister Zoe Parker
Model:
Zoe
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0040_161209_2_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1052.45 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mgz0040_161209_2_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB