View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 05:57 AM   #9
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: The Mercy Seat

Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: The Mercy Seat

Description:
When Brother Rey blackmailed me and my boyfriend, I thought nothing worse could ever happen. Boy was I wrong.

I don_t understand what_s going on. Why does Brother Rey get to punish me for sins that he committed against me? They are treating me like I_m the one who did something wrong. Brother Rey acted like he was angry. But I can see how much he likes me. He was hard as a rock just from spanking me.

Brother Rey violated me again -- this time right in front of President Oaks. Do they just get to do whatever they want with me? Is it my role in life to please them? Do I need to change my attitude and accept it?

Should I not feel guilty for enjoying it? I can_t help how my body responds to Brother Rey. I do enjoy it, despite myself.

He_s handsome and and so strong. He can pick me up and turn me upside down like I_m a doll. And when he rammed his cock down my throat, my pussy started to throb. I get wet even though I feel so dirty and wrong.

He picked me up and fucked me in a way that I didn_t even know was possible. He folded me in half with his strong arms and pumped me up and down on his huge rod over and over again. I had no control. I was shocked and completely overwhelmed with pleasure and pain.

Now I_m worried that my sweet boyfriend will just seem boring...

- Sister Zoe Parker
Model:
Zoe
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0044_161209_8_1080p.mp4
File Size : 543.91 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:35

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mgz0044_161209_8_1080p.mp4 - 543.9 MB