View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 05:59 AM   #11716
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Amarantha unbelted! Stratford

Yes, you finally let her out of the belt!! It is unbelievable in many ways! An interesting social experiment, in which I included non-members on purpose. With members only, Amarantha would have probably been out sooner. But voting as a visitor, in complete anonymity, brought out the evil side in many of you. For a while, I thought Amarantha would be locked for life, but as through some miracle, her quirky video reports got a big anonymous mass to stop trolling around and be serious about voting. I think it might be the first time on the internet that a big group of people felt some responsibility!
Amarantha brought back the camera yesterday, self reporting as she was approaching my office. She was so happy! She even brought a pair of underwear and she was very excited by the prospect of wearing them, instead of the rigid metal belt. I made her sit down, take off her dress, and tell you how she felt about the past two weeks. She really had enough of the belt, calling it a monstrous thing. Her skin was really bruised and red. Her life was a total mess, but it was a fun adventure!
She couldn’t sleep well, was late for work almost every day, almost lost her job, had to work late every day. Her relationship went totally the wrong way (hear more about it in the video). She has been everywhere in the belt: the supermarket, her work, to the beach (where some friends found out about her belt), to a party, and a lot more places in public.
After the interview, I suddenly pulled out the key, and her face was really priceless! She was so happy! She took off the belt immediately and it felt so great! She put her belt in her bag and got dressed again, this time wearing normal soft underwear for the first time in two weeks! Amarantha said we don’t have to call her any time soon to do this again… but I have a feeling she will be back for a new challenge on this website! But first we have to give her time to heal her scars, and heal her life. It was a wonderful journey, thank you Amarantha!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 545.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amarantha unbelted!

2 plugs – she made it! Lattimer Mines

Slave Y380 made it! 24 hours with two plugs! It was not easy. In fact, she was so exhausted at the end, she could only speak German when she was doing a status report. English was too much effort at that point. But I am sure a majority of the members here understand German anyway. If not, just let me know, I am sure someone can cook up some subtitles.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11683kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 835.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 plugs – she made it!

Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black Eddy

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Juliette Black. She is young, dumb and wants to cum. PD promised her a once in a lifetime kind of experience and she just assumed it would be all fun and games.
Duration: 40:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

Summer Camp Caning Walsh

Bright girl but that getting her to focus will require a little more.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 21:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 802.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Camp Caning

Bdsm Most Popular Alevtina and Bazhena Crazy feet tickling for sisters Carney

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy
Video language: English
In this video, the two sisters Alevtina and Bazhena are sitting beside each other, their soles face the camera. Of course, they are tied, as well as their big toes. Both girls have a bright reaction to tickling, and we are going to actively tickle their feet. During tickling, apparently from a strong overstrain or tight toe tying, Alevtina’s foot falls asleep several times. Her reaction to this is funny and cute. Making small pauses for rest, we fiercely tickle the feet of this babes.
Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8529kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 767.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Alevtina and Bazhena Crazy feet tickling for sisters

Время генерации страницы 0.05321 секунды с 9 запросами